Family won a free trip to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best place to visit in India is the andamans islands.

It is more of a relaxing or adventurous kinda holiday.

No party scene and notoriously bad internet connection but good to kind get off your phone for a couple of weeks.

You guys convinced me I’d be raped or assaulted if I went there. Congratulations, now I’m never going to see the Taj Mahal.:(

not just raped, you would be gang raped. india is the gang rape capital of the world.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You guys convinced me I’d be raped or assaulted if I went there. Congratulations, now I’m never going to see the Taj Mahal.:(

Have you seen the Netflix show The Delhi crime? You should watch it.

Listen you live once, but obviously that don't mean make stupid mistakes use your head, if you can travel safely to where ever you want, go explore.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
the scary part about that show is , it is based on a true story. :9uoofqd:
I remembered the story that’s why I watched it, pretty heart breaking stuff. This story and the Nabra Hassanen story got to me when I first read it, some people are just plain evil.

1Kob2AZ.jpg

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Good! You dodged a bullet. Women esp should never go to that hell hole :susp: our pretty Somali boys should stay away too, know what im saying :hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.