Family won a free trip to India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
There is so much to see in that country though. The big cats, beautiful temples, the food, beaches, hiking, the festivals. Let your dad take me instead :mjcry:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
How is this prize..:gucciwhat:

Tell him to visit the Somali masjid in the Maldives instead.:hillarybiz:

Ugaaso

Deni
India is definitely on my bucket list. they're rich in culture and they have lots of tourist spots to explore but tell them to stay away from the slums.

@kickz broke ass is worried about the 900 dollar plane ticket .:hemad:

Big mistake. Your Indian friends probably hated because for them it's like when Somali kids are taken back to Somalia with the family: you just end up in an endless pool of meet and greet with extended families. There's no holiday spirit to it. India is truly incredible. It's basically its own universe, in more ways than China is for example which is more monolithic, and very reserved in general. India is basically the Sistine Chapel of countries. Sorry but you missed out.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
For all the people saying I missed out. I don’t care I know I ain’t missing out much. They going to mumbai so it’s not like it’s anything special. If it was goa than maybe I would’ve thought about going:pachah1:

I’m just worried one of my family members getting sick there:browtf:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
As much as I hate street shitters, India is much bigger than Delhi and Mumbai, have you seen Hyderabad, Munnar, Jaipur?
upload_2019-4-11_22-27-22.jpeg

For free ticket I wouldn’t turn it down, just stay away from the big cities:susp:

As much as I hate street shitters, India is much bigger than Delhi and Mumbai, have you seen Hyderabad, Munnar, Jaipur?
View attachment 70773

For free ticket I wouldn’t turn it down, just stay away from the big cities:susp:
Exactly! I would probably dip from the family after we land and do my own thing. Somali families are probably are going to hang around at the food area of whatever hotel they are staying at.

Had a wonderful time in Goa, great pristine beaches, weather and people and I would visit again. The rest of India was too overcrowded and congested (heard they built better infrastructure since I’ve been there), but worth once a lifetime visit.

The land of the true savages, good luck to your family. also tell them to wear nose plugs while going there because the smell is outrageously bad and also dont tell any of your female family members along no matter what age, india isnt a country for any woman to cross into period.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I have been there three times... Wallaahi I visited every Major Indian City except Bangalore, Chennai and Kolkata. Bangalore is an excellent city but the other two are giant overcrowded junkies with no space to breathe.

I once took a sleeper AC bus from Hyderabad all the way to Delhi. It took me four days to complete the journey, better than soulless airplanes ... So many mountains and beautiful landscapes. I miss that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts