FAMILY TELL SOMALI YOUTOUBER '' STOP YOUTUBE, YOU EMBARRASSING US!''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great family :gucciwhat:

Xalimos should only have access to news and children websites :ulyin:

She said her parents and siblings are supportive, it's her other relatives that aren't on board. She doesn't care anymore tho, which is why she's back.

taylor-swift-dancing-3-new.gif

Last edited:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Glad she's carrying on. :salute:
Don't let others stop you, even if they're family.

Somali ppl are the only ones who push down their own that’s why we will always be failed and a laugh wtf this girl is iconic she was the first to do makeup on yt in Somali

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
Somali ppl are the only ones who push down their own that’s why we will always be failed and a laugh wtf this girl is iconic she was the first to do makeup on yt in Somali
I would understand why their family were not supportive. Somali women have been nothing short of embarrassment on the internet. The less of them the better for society as a whole.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I would understand why their family were not supportive. Somali women have been nothing short of embarrassment on the internet. The less of them the better for society as a whole.

The reason why they are the way they are is because of what she says at @ 3:40. The only freedom/respect/admiration some of these girls get is on the internet. The go Buckwild. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Stop creating these ultra repressed beings and you won't get embarrassed on the internet. Stop forcing your little sister to make you and your friends food while you lounge around.

It's start with you.

starts-with-you.jpg

Really cuz it aint somli women who are out here killing ppl, raping and ingaging in criminal acitivities shut ur mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.