Family resemblance in Somalis

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Do you resemble your mother's family or your fathers? please leave your input.

I resemble my mother's brothers more but still have some features from my father. Genetics is weird like that. You can inherit height genes from one family member and the facial features of another. Genes also sometimes skip a generation, like my cousin who ended up being tall thanks to his grandfather.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
50/50. Tall like my grandfather from mother and dark like my father. I also have the facial features of my mother, so soft nose and not pointy ears!

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
Do you resemble your mother's family or your fathers? please leave your input.

I resemble my mother's brothers more but still have some features from my father. Genetics is weird like that. You can inherit height genes from one family member and the facial features of another. Genes also sometimes skip a generation, like my cousin who ended up being tall thanks to his grandfather.
Intimidating/inspector-like straight nose from my father, large eyes from my mother, random tall stature from no one I know ( might be from my grandfather?)

I look like my father, and so do most of my siblings. All my adeer’s kids all look like their fathers aswell. My dads side has very strong genes!!!
People would tell me I looked like my dad when I was young and I used to cry because I thought it meant that I looked like a man :tacky:

Last edited:

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
I have been told I look I look 99% like my father especially when I smile or get angry. We even share traits like a sense of humor and kibir.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
I have my father's nose but have my mothers complexion. I look like a spitting image of him though. :francis:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Genetics is strange. Humans always end up looking like a recent ancestor. The same genes being recycled over and over again. The odd combinations drawn from distant ancestors are rare, but highly unlikely.

I don't look like either parent. Apparently I look like someone in the family a few generations back.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I look like my father and grandmother.
My grandmother and I twins from what I have been told by others, same build, demeanour, skin-tone and facial features it so uncanny

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Neither, I look like no one in my family. Very unique! I have a straight aquiline nose and high cheekboones with a strong jawline. All of siblings have big foreheads while I escaped the fivehead curse, thank god.

Trending

Latest posts