Family history

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I tried to have a discussion with my mother about her family, where they lived , how many uncles she had, her grandmother's names...

My mother was like I forgot or don't know.

How will I know my own history if my parents don't know there's? I want to pass this to my children and keep a record.

My father's the same.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I tried to have a discussion with my mother about her family, where they lived , how many uncles she had, her grandmother's names...

How will I know my own history if my parents don't know there's? I want to pass this to my children and keep a record.

My father's the same.
If I ask that to my parents.

kkkkkk RIP whole day stories

vxS8erb.png

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

VIP

My father's the same.
You must be a very annoying person for them to say they dont know kkkkkkkk

CaliTedesse

VIP
They do talk about how they lived somalia but not their family I have noticed.

Dad will have a story about he fought 10 hyenas.
Wow that story sounds like fun I want to know more about that one can he inbox me the story ? kkkkkkkk

Maybe it opens some old wounds thats why they say they dont know or you are just annoying wallahi kkk

My father's the same.
Lol Somali parents are smart. I told my mum years ago I want to go to somalia and make a family tree folder with pictures of all living family and how they connect. She looked at me and said you are a moron. Everyone of them will ask for money. Sit your ass down

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Lol Somali parents are smart. I told my mum years ago I want to go to somalia and make a family tree folder with pictures of all living family and how they connect. She looked at me and said you are a moron. Everyone of them will ask for money. Sit your ass down

We have a few relatives back home, so that's not a problem.

Trending

Latest posts