Fam

Hi. Was wondering if everybody has got a good/bad relationship with family and parents?if your Somali parents can be difficult even though you are grown? Also do you have a good relationship with extended family or family in Somalia. I know in the Somali community there’s so much single mothers why do you think this is. I know the Somali community can be dysfunctional. What do you waste yutes think?

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Hi. Was wondering if everybody has got a good/bad relationship with family and parents?if your Somali parents can be difficult even though you are grown? Also do you have a good relationship with extended family or family in Somalia. I know in the Somali community there’s so much single mothers why do you think this is. I know the Somali community can be dysfunctional. What do you waste yutes think?
Wow. no wonder you have got 0 replies.

What kind of Ostrich are you?

I was going to answer your questions which now I understand to be typical SJW Halimo lingo. I suggest you free yourself darling and seek professional help; it will only get worse.

I was going to answer your questions which now I understand to be typical SJW Halimo lingo. I suggest you free yourself darling and seek professional help; it will only get worse.
Warya Amus. I watched s YouTube video of some Somali girl who was disowned by her family. I have a good relationship with my parents unlike a lot of Somali people. Just wanted to see something

You always see dysfunctional Somali families because how are our somali brothers murdered, too many Somali single mothers in the diaspora and too many guys in prison.

I have good relations with my immediate family. My extended family also. It gets better with age.

The rate of single motherhood amongst Somalis is exaggerated. All of the guys I know have 2 parents.

Last edited:

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Warya Amus. I watched s YouTube video of some Somali girl who was disowned by her family. I have a good relationship with my parents unlike a lot of Somali people. Just wanted to see something
Stop watching YouTube videos of Somali girls whatever happened to that girl she probably deserved it

My relationship with my parents used to be pretty good, but it changed slightly when I got older. I’m sure this all stemmed from my parents’ relationship with each other. With outside of immediate family, it’s all good on my mom’s side, but somewhat estranged on my dad’s.

My relationship with my parents used to be pretty good, but it changed slightly when I got older. I’m sure this all stemmed from my parents’ relationship with each other. With outside of immediate family, it’s all good on my mom’s side, but somewhat estranged on my dad’s.
Keep trying with your dads family fr. Do they live in Somalia?

Last edited:
I have good relations with my immediate family. My extended family also. It gets better with age.

The rate of single motherhood amongst Somalis is exaggerated. All of the guys I know have 2 parents.
Yh I have a better relationship with my dad more than mum. I also got to spend some time with my extended family as I got to live with them for some time. Eid was especially great with them. I miss not being close by but both my grandparents are not alive. So I wish I had grandparents at this age now Allah yarahmu. Always look after your grand parents people.

It seems to be a trend for young Somali women too being single mothers if you’ve noticed

Abaha waas qumayo ureysa. Simple questions brother, calaal nagada we should be grateful that our parents are alive go spend time with them or call them

I think she got with an ajnabi (black) and he was going to convert to Islam for her. They said no and disowned her. she denounced Islam. Crazy
You talking about the girl who is covered in tattoos and got with black man who was 33 with kids when she was 20? I seen her YouTube lol

You talking about the girl who is covered in tattoos and got with black man who was 33 with kids when she was 20? I seen her YouTube lol
Yh I think so she talked about how she never did anything, that was just he only thing she did. She moved in with this dude too. Some crazy story you think their reaction was appropriate? He’s kind of old

Yh I think so she talked about how she never did anything, that was just he only thing she did. She moved in with this dude too. Some crazy story you think their reaction was appropriate? He’s kind of old
She is a girl with daddy issues who was an outsider in her family already and this dude came in and took over her life. She had no experience before him, so it was easy for him to manipulate her. She said before she met him she prayed for older guy with kids. That is so weird. A 20 year old don’t dream about older guy with kids as her ideal mate

She is a girl with daddy issues who was an outsider in her family already and this dude came in and took over her life. She had no experience before him, so it was easy for him to manipulate her. She said before she met him she prayed for older guy with kids. That is so weird. A 20 year old don’t dream about older guy with kids as her ideal mate
How you know she had daddy issues? Very weird tbh I think she shouldn’t brough everything on the internet tho.

No, they live across the country from us (same country though)
Ok that’s cool. Random question but if I go from hargeisa/burco what is the easiest option to Somalia? & is it safer to stay in hotels I don’t have many family there. I want to travel to xamar for the beaches soon