False Prophet in Galnusmudugnus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happened to the guy? Seriously.

I remember reading an article saying that Galnusmudugnus asked that he be arrested but we have heard anything since. What is the update?

As @Cognitivedissonance said he's doing tawaf around an Isbaaro :russ:

:cryinglaughsmiley: Don't kill me guys. This is supposed to be serious.

This guy is out there spreading a false religion with the blessing of his clan. It would be a worry if he didn't have bunch of ignorant geeljires a part if his cult. Look at them in the video singing and banging on the drums.

I am dissapointed in Reer Galnusmudugnus. They have brought ceeb to gaalkacyo but staining it's name with this Gaal crap. They should leave it to the Majerteen to clean up the gaal. We have a strong track record of chasing gaalo out of our regions. Names like gaalkacyo and Galaeri can attest to this.

Benjamin

någon :)
:cryinglaughsmiley: Don't kill me guys. This is supposed to be serious.

This guy is out there spreading a false religion with the blessing of his clan. It would be a worry if he didn't have bunch of ignorant geeljires a part if his cult. Look at them in the video singing and banging on the drums.

I am dissapointed in Reer Galnusmudugnus. They have brought ceeb to gaalkacyo but staining it's name with this Gaal crap. They should leave it to the Majerteen to clean up the gaal. We have a strong track record of chasing gaalo out of our regions. Names like gaalkacyo and Galaeri can attest to this.
What are they doing? :cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending