Fallen Xalimos due to modelling

Nothing for free how much lacag u niggas gon drop :damedamn:
lool absolutely nothing. Unless she has 3 breasts i aint gonna pay for nudes of any women. I wouldnt pay even for the most beautiful girl. I also dont believe there is anything of her as she doesnt strike me the type that would be that reckless

Macalin M

Out here
halima-aden-sports-illustrated-69664.jpeg

She got a man?

Macalin M

Out here
5'5 cant be a model....inaa lillahi what has the world come to. My cut off on girls is 5'6 anything below that is small people
She Somali though so it looks like she’s taller than she is. We got them long ass limbs.

I know what you mean bro. I would love a 5’7 -5’10 girl but height ain’t a dealbreaker for me.

She Somali though so it looks like she’s taller than she is. We got them long ass limbs.

I know what you mean bro. I would love a 5’7 -5’10 girl but height ain’t a dealbreaker for me.
bro Im telling you the shorter women are more xaasidin and lack compassion. if you ever see a 5'2 women, run away from her. she is cursed

Macalin M

Out here
bro Im telling you the shorter women are more xaasidin and lack compassion. if you ever see a 5'2 women, run away from her. she is cursed
They are crazy but I love it. However the genetic lottery would have to be in my favour. Ain’t tryna have my sons be 5’7 or some shit.

Trending