Faking sources in discussions

Since when is it ok to fake sources in discussion?

@Adaawe was caught trying to pass a source he/she photoshopped as a legit piece of evidence:

jwC2e90.png

Turns out he removed the word Bon from the sources he was using:

GqLcP.png

Original source https://books.google.com/books?id=Hm0Euo1kPIoC&pg=PA476&dq#v=onepage&q&f=false

Any other examples of dishonesty that you've encountered in this forum?

reer

VIP
your posted a spurce that said reer "wegieda" fake news poster don't try make up sub clans because you angry about halgame siad barre :francis:

your posted a spurce that said reer "wegieda" fake news poster don't try make up sub clans because you angry about halgame siad barre :francis:

I posted exactly what the source said, unlike you, I did not photoshop my source to remove parts I am feeling insecure about.

Wegeida is the anglicised form of Wagardhac, which is a subclan of Marehan. Just like Tulha, Isaak, Wet are anglicised forms of Somali names.

Its pretty obvious.

reer

VIP
I posted exactly what the source said, unlike you, I did not photoshop my source to remove parts I am feeling insecure about.

Wegeida is the anglicised form of Wagardhac, which is a subclan of Marehan. Just like Tulha, Isaak, Wet are anglicised forms of Somali names.

Its pretty obvious.
wagardhac are not a koonfurian sub clan stop posting bs :mjlol:

@Adaawe when did you decide to photoshop that source?

Why do you feel so insecure about that page to the point you had to edit it before presenting it to the forum?

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Somalis love to lie, it's part of Thier culture especially old people and qablisits. If someone they don't like says the sky is blue they will say he's wrong.

OffTheDome

Proud American

Trending

Latest posts