Fake tattoo prank on Somali Aabo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats not his dad look at those hands, and that voice.

"Blurred out of respect"

Youtubers don't have respect he blurred it so no one can see it's not his dad :pachah1:

Jeesto

VIP
Thats not his dad look at those hands, and that voice.

"Blurred out of respect"

Youtubers don't have respect he blurred it so no one can see it's not his dad :pachah1:
So u came to that conclusion because of the old mans hands? :what:And what Somali oday would agree on being filmed and put on yt?

So u came to that conclusion because of the old mans hands? :what:And what Somali oday would agree on being filmed and put on yt?
What oday had smooth hands :fantasia2:

The smooth side of the neck, the body language, the exaggerated hand movements indicative of a genxer pretending to be a somali father :fantasia2:

On second though he has pretty saggy cheeks so maybe :hmm:

Last edited:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Some Somali parents are pretty chill but most of them aren't. My father wouldn't give a f*ck if I covered my entire body with tattoos.

Non Koonfuri aabos cuz they been enjoying that peaceful life iyo caanaha geela:hemad:

:fantasia2:but are they raising yall with akhlaq because konfurian fathers are wrinkled with the stress of teaching their kids enough manners to have them not playing tattoo pranks on youtube :kanyeshrug:

Jeesto

VIP
:fantasia2:but are they raising yall with akhlaq because konfurian fathers are wrinkled with the stress of teaching their kids enough manners to have them not playing tattoo pranks on youtube :kanyeshrug:
:fantasia2:Or it's beacuse they know they'd get shot if they attempted to do this on their parents:gunsmiley: Bunch of bilaa naxariis people:uCkf6mf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts