Fake religious people

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I know people who are religious, and talk badly about people who are their closest friends . I don't understand these people. If you don't like their life style and way , why keep connections with them? You contradict yourself. Either be neutral or try guide your friend.Dont be a 2 face.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
I'll tell you what's up, only a small minority of Somalis are actually Muslims. The rest use religion as a mere tool to get respected.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I'll tell you what's up, only a small minority of Somalis are actually Muslims. The rest use religion as a mere tool to get respected.

Wallahi this is true. They are what the gaal incorrectly call "cultural Muslims". But they are munafiq (worse than real gaals) . Did you see the thread where over 70 people laughed in partnership with a married man who committed adultery, a stoning sentence? The end is near.

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
This so true around most of the Muslim majority country. The only reason they pretend to be religious is to save face or avoid getting killed

Trending