Fake news journalist discovers CONFUSED Somali guy CROSSING the border

Status
Not open for further replies.
You talk about them with contempt and in another thread you called them 'Somalicans'. These are still your people, no matter how many white boy names you choose to refer to yourself by.:kodaksmiley:

They would kill me if they had the chance. They are not my people nor do they think I am one of them. I just share ancestry with them. That's it.

I have sympathy for those who flee. My parents fled the Marxists with the only the clothes on their back. But Somalia is safe and they should return. They should come here the proper way, not illegally enter the country.

They would kill me if they had the chance. They are not my people nor do they think I am one of them. I just share ancestry with them. That's it.

I have sympathy for those who flee. My parents fled the Marxists with the only the clothes on their back. But Somalia is safe and they should return. They should come here the proper way, not illegally enter the country.

You sound like a republican politician with their "My parents emigrated from Italy legally" shit. Canada doesn't belong to you. No matter how many cadaan boys deposited their semen in your sperm bank, you're still a Somali.:ufdup:

You sound like a republican politician with their "My parents emigrated from Italy legally" shit. Canada doesn't belong to you. No matter how many cadaan boys deposited their semen in your sperm bank, you're still a Somali.:ufdup:

It belongs to the indigenous Natives and I am grateful they have let me live with them.

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
So sad. What is going on in MN? Why aren't they organizing to get these people across safely?

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
They cant get across safely. You can only claim asylum once you're in Canada. If you tried to go through proper border, they would send you back to the U.S.
I meant why aren't they coordinating with the Somalis on the other side? Also why don't they walk with them?

Gambar

VIP
Maskeen wallahi waan uu naxay wuu isku wareeray. The situation in Somalia will not get better any time soon, people are fleeing persecution for different reasons and as our parents were refugees or asylum seekers we should be grateful. Inankan waan uu naxay wallahi I think he will need mental health services he seems traumatized.

Status
Not open for further replies.