Fake news in Africa: No deaths in Eritrea

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're lying about ethnic cleansing going on in their country? Wtf do you know about Eritrea? I'll take the word of actual Eritreans, thanks.:kodaksmiley:

I know alot of Eritreans, including one sitting next to me right now. I just asked him if there was genocide that went on or is going on in Eritrea and he said did a Beja or Afar tell me this lie.

I will have him sign up on here to shut down your fake news. He's very furious I asked him such a silly question and thinks you're a troll.

I know alot of Eritreans, including one sitting next to me right now. I just asked him if there was genocide that went on or is going on in Eritrea and he said did a Beja or Afar tell me this lie.

I will have him sign up on here to shut down your fake news. He's very furious I asked him such a silly question.

Why would you ask a non-afar if afars are being killed? Obviously he/she's gonna say no. That's like asking a Turk if Armenians are being killed. Sit down, waryaa.:mjlol:

You can invite whoever you like, I don't own the forum.

Why would you ask a non-afar if afars are being killed? Obviously he/she's gonna say no. That's like asking a Turk if Armenians are being killed. Sit down, waryaa.:mjlol:

You can invite whoever you like, I don't own the forum.

He is a Beja. I thought I added that part but I was typing too fast.

They got me good too walahi, it wouldn't make any sense for eritrea to do wut the fakenews suggested, it's stupid,

Let's ask our fellow SSpoters why their ppl created fakenews about eritrea @Lilafrombole @Menelik III and the Pro TPLF ruler @ሕጊ።። :samwelcome:

They can't talk about creating fake news:damedamn:.

Also.... a bit rich of them saying the new BBC Tigrigna service confirmed there was no deaths, when it came out a couple of weeks ago they were all losing their hair because most the Tigrigna service crew were from Tigray.:bell:

They got me good too walahi, it wouldn't make any sense for eritrea to do wut the fakenews suggested, it's stupid,

Let's ask our fellow SSpoters why their ppl created fakenews about eritrea @Lilafrombole @Menelik III and the Pro TPLF ruler @ሕጊ።። :samwelcome:

:russ: Why would we bother. It was probable an Eritrean opposition in Ethiopia fanning the flames. Ordinary Ethiopians can care less what's happening in Eritrea. we got our own shit to deal with.:hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts