Fake money reaches lascanod

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
You quoted me.
:mahubowtf:

Rejected? I think all that raw habashi meat is messing with your brain, maybe you should try Tuna some time.
:siilaanyolaugh:

habesha like the afar in Djibouti you guys merged with z3zrULC

I cant talk with langaabs like u :icon lol:

Waraabe beenta jooji-
Las canood - is currently under SNM-dhulo brigade- markaa how could Puntland send the fake money-

:siilaanyosmile: Sixirlaawe Silaanyo sent the fake somaliland shillings to las canood to rob them from tiny wealth the have left-

Ilaahay ka baqa waraabow-

waraabe

Your superior
Waraabe beenta jooji-
Las canood - is currently under SNM-dhulo brigade- markaa how could Puntland send the fake money-

:siilaanyosmile: Sixirlaawe Silaanyo sent the fake somaliland shillings to las canood to rob them from tiny wealth the have left-

Ilaahay ka baqa waraabow-

so why are the people of khatumo complaining to Somaliland officials about Puntland flooding them with fake money :gaasdrink:

Can you understand Somali? Tell me where Puntland is mentioned or have you mentioned Puntland because of the cuqdad and qabyalad you bear? The reporter @0:07 said the false money came from Gobolada dhexe which is galgaduud iyo hiraan.

Never be reasonable with peasants. None of them watched the video yet they already drew conclusions. When I deal with peasants I put morality aside and act as ignorant as an AA in the cold streets of Detroit.
:lolbron::mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts