Fake Colonial boundaries are doomed to Collapse sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamalNFD

JAMAL
Cassava is a very healthy meal, if ur mother had regularly eaten it then she wouldn't had given birth to a dumb ass like you and go learn to write English first

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Nationality will all be redrawn. I don't base my legitimacy on an oppressive colonial legacy like some people over here
If that's true then why is your national dish cassava and bush meat and why is your national language Swahili why is your national anthem in Swahili why do you elevate the English language and ridiculing me to learn English when my national language is somali? Is it cause in Kenya your second national language is English that why you venerate it & idolise it?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Arr boowe ruunta ceeb ma lex nin Kenyan ba tahay oo Swahili ku hadlo oo ajnabi Kenyan ah ma garatey the only reason other Somalis consider you Somali is cause you can do the dhaanto like some of our cagdheer from Somalia other than that you can't even speak Somali and I bet you can speak fluently in your mother tongue Swahili besides you president is nin Bantu ah illahay ba kugu dharshee nin oo Bantu u taaliyaa aniga oo xor ah muxu ii sheegi kkk

JamalNFD

JAMAL
[QUOTE="Cognitivedissonance, post: 772405, member: 30ase boowe ruunta ceeb ma lex nin Kenyan ba tahay oo Swahili ku hadlo oo ajnabi Kenyan ah ma garatey the only reason other Somalis consider you Somali is cause you can do the dhaanto like some of our cagdheer from Somalia other than that you can't even speak Somali and I bet you can speak fluently in your mother tongue Swahili besides you president is nin Bantu ah illahay ba kugu dharshee nin oo Bantu u taaliyaa aniga oo xor ah muxu ii sheegi kkk[/QUOTE]

Jeez! Cool down bro. You still at it. Probably very sexually frustrated and ugly. Given by ur posts, ur IQ is also very low. Just go and jerk off bro, don't release ur insecurities on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.