Fake Colonial boundaries are doomed to Collapse sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamalNFD

JAMAL
ArOTE="Cognitivedissonance, post: 772132, member: 300"]You're a somalidiid who believes in an independent Somalia what the f*ck are you going to tell me?[/QUOTE]
Just a question to you my Mj brother.
Are you high or drunk? Or both? Loool.
Cool down puntland ha noolato

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
ArOTE="Cognitivedissonance, post: 772132, member: 300"]You're a somalidiid who believes in an independent Somalia what the f*ck are you going to tell me?
Just a question to you my Mj brother.
Are you high or drunk? Or both? Loool.
Cool down puntland ha noolato[/QUOTE]

Why don't you do the dhaanto and see if it sets you free kkkk

Stfu
Ofcourse hes somali. Who dafuq are u to Tell Him whats he is and what he isnt

Ignore that bastard, what are you after dulu? Do we follow each other on Twitter?[/QUOTE]
Not to generalize but these mjs Feel they are superior to other somalis. Wallahi wa cayb

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
"captain mali, post: 772183, member: 3085"]Ignore that bastard, what are you after dulu? Do we follow each other on Twitter?
Not to generalize but these mjs Feel they are superior to other somalis. Wallahi wa cayb[/QUOTE]
@Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman why do you feel superior to other Somalis? Kkk

JamalNFD

JAMAL
Ignore that bastard, what are you abdulu? Do we follow each other on Twitter?
Not to generalize but these mjs Feel they are superior to other somalis. Wallahi wa cayb[/QUOTE]

He doesn't represent Mjs. Coz he's an utter idiot. How can u insult people u share both paternal and maternal ancestry. I doubt he even has ever set foot in Somalia. He got no idea about Somali qabils.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Abaha usheeg.
Bradar dhadkada maxay ku jiran wax gaaloda yiraahdan bondage ma garatey and just like the African Americans stuck on stupid on rap music cagdheer are doing the dhaanto
Bal arag illahay ba ku dharshee those baasto fiino arms are swinging from side to side totally oblivious that they're a serf:ohhh:

Not to generalize but these mjs Feel they are superior to other somalis. Wallahi wa cayb

He doesn't represent Mjs. Coz he's an utter idiot. How can u insult people u share both paternal and maternal ancestry. I doubt he even has ever set foot in Somalia. He got no idea about Somali qabils.[/QUOTE]
Saxib. Im telling bout the mjs sspot.
These guys like to Claim OUR ancestors battle for independence while laughing at our people when they die or Call us non somali etc

JamalNFD

JAMAL
He doesn't represent Mjs. Coz he's an utter idiot. How can u insult people u share both paternal and maternal ancestry. I doubt he even has ever set foot in Somalia. He got no idea about Somali qabils.
Saxib. Om tælling bout the mjs sspot.
These guys like to Claim OUR ancestors battle for independence while laughing at our people when they die or Call us non somali etc[/QUOTE]

Darawish forever N Ogadenia forever.
We real brothers. I got dervish history on both sides... Lool

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman ninyaho fardheeratay ba igu nooqotay like ninki @Magan balaan weeye ina iskagaa dhiciyo madaama aa tahay somalidiid PIM nin oo ummada somaliyeed neceb inta illahay isku xiro illahay baryo inu iga qabto the Dutchess waa kugu jaano tageey:fittytousand:

Nacaala iyo waxa tahay ba waas adigo ah nin somalidiid you have the audacity to talk to me? I don't care if my thread goes to the Qashin section waa Iska ka dhicin clearly you're the aggressor trying to suppress my Godgiven inalienable rights oppressor ba tahay illahay ba isku xiree somalidiid meel ba ku saari by the time I'm done with you falaabo ba kula suuri bastar yaho oo bastar ah:ufdup:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Beerka caro ku goosay meel kasta aa comment ka bixiyo wakas wuu ii hortagan yahay giving me orders like I ain't got free will war I don't consent hada sidii moos camal ku fiiqfiiqin oo sabaaxad kula kicin magacayga cognitive dissonance ma ahan:fittytousand:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending