Faisal Cali Waraabe calls for the assassination of AAW

bidenkulaha

GalYare
891E1193-EBA8-4B15-A355-A544DB3E6143.jpeg

3C605BAE-0E03-4F98-8CB9-6D7779BFFC1E.gif

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
These ppl are sick and need to go. They are so used to killing protesters in Burco and Hargeisa and bombing las anod that they think killing solves problems.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
These ppl are sick and need to go. They are so used to killing protesters in Burco and Hargeisa and bombing las anod that they think killing solves problems.
I couldn’t believe when I saw this. I know Faisal is a crazy dude but this is a new low. I see he has quickly deleted it from his Twitter

I couldn’t believe when I saw this. I know Faisal is a crazy dude but this is a new low. I see he has quickly deleted it from his Twitter
he is a racist anti-HAG but obsessed with Puntland. I am not even joking many Waqooi's have irrational hate and unearned superiority complex for you guys which I've never understood. You under what I'm talking about right? @bidenkulaha I know you have seen this attitude they have.

Faisal Ali Warabe should be kissing reer Xamar's ass and praising their city, it's the city that save him from a idle life of a geeljir life and gave him an education, sent him to the west and employed him in a comfy gov job while the SNM terrorists were terrorizing Somali civilians in the north.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
he is a racist anti-HAG but obsessed with Puntland. I am not even joking many Waqooi's have irrational hate and unearned superiority complex for you guys which I've never understood. You under what I'm talking about right? @bidenkulaha I know you have seen this attitude they have.

Faisal Ali Warabe should be kissing reer Xamar's ass and praising their city, it's the city that save him from a idle life of a geeljir life and gave him an education, sent him to the west and employed him in a comfy gov job while the SNM terrorists were terrorizing Somali civilians in the north.

This is the same Warabe behind closed doors :dead:

0203E806-8C98-44E7-8599-31CFBC15CD44.jpeg

I’m sure giant AAW can knock some sense into him next time they meet up

Trending