Fainting when hearing Quran

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
This is why mental health is so prevalent in the Somali community and even worse in the homeland. When Somalis have issues they go full superstitious. Not just the Somalis, British Muslims are the most superstitious group in the UK and the BBC even wrote an article about it. There are cases of people who suffered abuse and even died because of exorcism.

Stay strong and take it easy on yourself and don't listen to atheists(they don't believe in existence of Allah and they would not understand it) hearing voices is devil 's trick, the sheikh said it in TV whenever you hear whispers, say "forgive me Allah" and they will stop it. Really the sheikh said that it is the best way to end their whispers. Be stay strong sis.

May Allah grant you ease and remove all of your difficulties amin. Read your 3 quls & ayat kursi whenever you step out of the door. When you are home have surah baqarah playing once everyday. It really helps get rid of the shaytan. I know this is somewhat unrelated but vitamin D deficiency can cause all sorts of mental issues and anxiety. You will be in my duas @madamelioness xx

@madamelioness may Allah cure you and protect you and your child, walaalo. Ameen.

The Quran is a cure and whatever is afflicting you will only rejoice when you put your Quran down. Do not let it win by closing the Quran - your only source to a cure. Go to a wadaad - make sure he is trustworthy and doing Ruqiyah according to the Sunnah - and have Quran read on you.

It is important to check out the people who do ruqiyah on you as there are some shayateen who pose as wadaads who actually use witchcraft and other means to make your affliction worse. One of the signs you're dealing with these shayateen is if they tell you to wear a special amulet or if they ask for strange items from you e.g. hair. Furthermore, a warning sign is if he asks for your mother's name.

Here is a video on how to distinguish a good Raqi from a crook:

Brother Abu Ibraheem Husnayn is a raqi and mashaAllah he has made many youtube videos on the matter called "Diary of an Excorcist" - I recommend this for all my brothers and sisters who wish to learn and protect themselves, inshaAllah.

Never lose faith in the mercy of Allah. I pray that Allah makes this period of hardship a means for you to be purified of your past and future sins, Ameen :)

N

NaomiHoney

@madamelioness May Allah SWT make it easy for you. Sometimes these situations can be a combination of anxiety and Shaytan playing upon you to cause more discomfort and pain. I too went through major bouts of hasid, and the best thing is to gradually build up to listening to Qur'an and understand these fainting episodes and racing hearts are just symptoms of anxiety. As well as these obsessive thoughts you may be having. Anxiety and OCD do go hand in hand. How about trying to listen to Qur'an at a low volume. Please make du'a and dhikr non-stop to rid of these fear. You can overcome this without a doubt.

Thank you to all my brothers and sisters who genuinely advised me from the Sunnah.

I am doing my adkaar, praying my salah on time, reciting the 3 Quls, doing dhikr and thinking positively and relying on Allah swt to cure me.

I have never taken any drugs in my life, there's no history of mental health in my family, I didn't have a traumatic experience in my life and I'm not hallucinating. The shaytaan does whisper in the breast of men and the recitation of the Quran doesn't trigger mental health problems Anyway, I don't expect you guys to understand or accept this but quit telling me I need to seek a professional. It is even more sad coming from Muslims.

@ChickenOriental, yes I know about Abu Husnayn and watched a few of his clips. I'm very viligant about the ruqyah process and only go to those who stick to the Quran and Sunnah but Jazakallah Khayr for your advice and dua sis. I'm going to stop listening to the Quran only until I give birth and I'm stronger and my husband thinks it's better I stop listening to it for now. My due date is tomorrow actually but no contractions. Nothing. InshaAllah Kheyr.

@Laila it might be anxiety sis but the fainting upon hearing the Quran leads me to think there is more to it. And sis I have had jinn possession before and I know it has returned and most likely taking advantage of my vulnerable situation now. It spoke when I had ruqyah done the first time and it was a male's voice. He said he was a kaafir and wants to lead me astray. That's their ultimate goal to mislead believers from the Straight Path.

@Daisy I don't have a vitamin deficiency sis and my blood results were good. Been taking folic acid and Vit D tablets and eating healthy too.

Thank you to all my brothers and sisters who genuinely advised me from the Sunnah.

I am doing my adkaar, praying my salah on time, reciting the 3 Quls, doing dhikr and thinking positively and relying on Allah swt to cure me.

I have never taken any drugs in my life, there's no history of mental health in my family, I didn't have a traumatic experience in my life and I'm not hallucinating. The shaytaan does whisper in the breast of men and the recitation of the Quran doesn't trigger mental health problems Anyway, I don't expect you guys to understand or accept this but quit telling me I need to seek a professional. It is even more sad coming from Muslims.

@ChickenOriental, yes I know about Abu Husnayn and watched a few of his clips. I'm very viligant about the ruqyah process and only go to those who stick to the Quran and Sunnah but Jazakallah Khayr for your advice and dua sis. I'm going to stop listening to the Quran only until I give birth and I'm stronger and my husband thinks it's better I stop listening to it for now. My due date is tomorrow actually but no contractions. Nothing. InshaAllah Kheyr.

@Laila it might be anxiety sis but the fainting upon hearing the Quran leads me to think there is more to it. And sis I have had jinn possession before and I know it has returned and most likely taking advantage of my vulnerable situation now. It spoke when I had ruqyah done the first time and it was a male's voice. He said he was a kaafir and wants to lead me astray. That's their ultimate goal to mislead believers from the Straight Path.

@Daisy I don't have a vitamin deficiency sis and my blood results were good. Been taking folic acid and Vit D tablets and eating healthy too.

Tomorrow is the big day Mashallah! BTW Allah will accept your prayer because you are close to death in delivery process ) pray for Somalis & Somalia. Take care sis choose beautiful Somalis names.

@Canuck yes finally. I have a few authentic Somali names in mind.

Yes the dua of the woman going through labour is accepted. I have prepared a list of duas. I'll remember Somalia and Somalis inshaAllah. Thank you sis :)

N

NaomiHoney

@madamelioness sis, you're in my dua. May allah SWT make it easy for you and your husband. May your new born be the coolness of both your eyes. May Allah SWT protect you both. Ameen ya raab

For the mere fact, your fainting its obvious the jinn has returned. Have you gotten any advice from Sheikhs especially in your condition. Alhamdulilah it has affect your pregnancy. Just keep making du'a and dhikir. You're strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending