Fainting when hearing Quran

Status
Not open for further replies.
I faint every time I hear the quran recited. My heart beats faster and I black out. I had this happen before when I had ayn. I think it has come back again. The last few months I was unable to listen to the Quran or recite it. When I recite it in prayer it would be very difficult and I would either recite it in super speed or it would be really slow and laborious. I haven't tried ruqyah because I'm pregnant and not sure what sort of reaction it would bring. I honestly don't know what to do. I feel so upset about this and I don't know why it keeps happening.

Ruqya is a must walaal. Being pregnant also makes the problem a little bit tricky. Try getting ruqya done, if you're reacting negatively or destructively tell the raaqi to stop. In fact, let them know of your condition and stuff before they proceed with the ruqya.

I could be wrong but it sounds like sixir or even a jinn possession. Your reluctance to ruqya raises my suspicions.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Don't get ruqya very dangerous when pregnant but you can listen to audio ruqyas. Just seek lots of help when you give birth including Hijama and ruqya. For now just read your athkar and listen to ruqya audio. It will be annoying but I don't think it would harm baby. My sister suffered from hasd and it turned to sixir symptoms because she had it for a while but alhamdulilah now she's better so very important to treat it now before it gets worse. I can get her to pm you some stuff that are useful.

Last edited:
I had Jinn possession before I just thought it was done with. They had all left. I don't know why it keeps coming back and it is one in particular. It's just really hard now because of my situation.

I can deal with the whisperings in my head about doing harm to myself or my baby. The fainting just makes me feel I have no control and I know it's not me but it's they that can't handle the Quran. These shayateen are so evil wallahi.

@Reign I'm glad your sis is better alhamdulillah. Please keep me in your duas.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
@madamelioness sweetie are you afflicted by ayn and Hasad or possessed by the jinns? If is the latter I would advice you ha isku taataban until you give birth (You haven't got a long left anyways). Also wait till you recover from birth ( the 40 days rest) because your body is still weak and ruqiya is too powerful.

May allah swt make it easier for you and gives you a quick shiffa babe you are in my prayers.

Last edited:
NAYAA, waad edab darantahay

:camby:Show some class and respect
They leave Islam but are obsessed with it. Yaab wallahi. I knew an ex-Muslim in real life, dude spent the last 5 years of his life talking about Islam, most people say he died upon kufr...

My main point is though, why the obsession with a religion you've left?

They leave Islam but are obsessed with it. Yaab wallahi. I knew an ex-Muslim in real life, dude spent the last 5 years of his life talking about Islam, most people say he died upon kufr...

My main point is though, why the obsession with a religion you've left?
They left Islam because they have lost their imaan (faith) in Allah. They love to hate that which they wish they possessed and in this case FAITH. Allah has placed a seal over their hearts. Blind and deaf they are until death approaches them. They are addicted to that which Allah hates, they know it and that's why they hate Allah and his religion of Islam.

Make dua. They work very well when asked with sincerity. Also, play the Quran regularly. It will protect you and your child.

Seoul

. . .
@madamelioness thats scary wlh. I've had some random bruising all over my legs one morning I woke up and I didn't even bump into any objects. I remember the day before these 2 hijabi Somali girls were whispering something abt me. I could clearly see they were talking abt me but I ignored it. It must have been the evil eye from them bimbos. Y'all need to read ayatul kursi on yourselves coz es be hating lol:stopit:

On a more serious note seek help from a wadaad babe. I'm surprised the whispering doesn't bother you :dwill:

I know that you've said that you've seen a doctor but have you tried seing a psychiatrist sis?

Hearing voices sounds unnerving. I hope you get better for you and your babys sake

VixR

Veritas
I had Jinn possession before I just thought it was done with. They had all left. I don't know why it keeps coming back and it is one in particular. It's just really hard now because of my situation.

I can deal with the whisperings in my head about doing harm to myself or my baby. The fainting just makes me feel I have no control and I know it's not me but it's they that can't handle the Quran. These shayateen are so evil wallahi.

@Reign I'm glad your sis is better alhamdulillah. Please keep me in your duas.
Please, edo, go see a doctor and psychiatrist. This sounds like prenatal depression at it's least, and could be something else at most.

VixR

Veritas
They'll probably put her in a mental asylum or something. You don't understand that it's not a physical/mental disorder.

There was one woman in my neighbourhood who had sixir done on her which came with seeing/hearing things, strange thoughts, etc. She went to see "experts" but all they did was console her and prescribe her some medicine that didn't actually work; they were contemplating on whether to put her in a mental asylum. Her eldest son (who's older than me) begged me and my friend to try ruqya... We did that and she's alright now alxamdulilah. I'm not saying everyone in a mental asylum is suffering from spiritual problems, some of them are genuinely insane.

Tbh you atheists are arrogant af. Why don't y'all go visit a saaxir, let them do sixir on you. You'll see for yourself whether this is all a bunch of hocus pocus or not. In fact, you can get in contact with the jinn from the comfort of your own home and there are many ways to do this. Let me know how it goes.
Please stop. You have no scope.

Some women suffer every time they're pregnant, experiencing pre-natal depression they overcome after their hormones and body return to normal.

How ironic that the comments are recommending her listen to the psychological trigger for her episodes (anything can be a psychological trigger and they're common in ppl having episodes of every kind), the Quran, when it's the very thing she said causes her to have thoughts of self-harm and harm to her baby?

Really, this post made me sad. I hope u feel better @madamelioness. I hope you explore the rational avenue and take advice from online users with a grain of salt. Consult real medical professionals, but since you've already outlined the Quran recitations specifically trigger these episodes it seems to me a no-brainer to abstain from it at least in your current state. Take care, really.,

They'll probably put her in a mental asylum or something. You don't understand that it's not a physical/mental disorder.

There was one woman in my neighbourhood who had sixir done on her which came with seeing/hearing things, strange thoughts, etc. She went to see "experts" but all they did was console her and prescribe her some medicine that didn't actually work; they were contemplating on whether to put her in a mental asylum. Her eldest son (who's older than me) begged me and my friend to try ruqya... We did that and she's alright now alxamdulilah. I'm not saying everyone in a mental asylum is suffering from spiritual problems, some of them are genuinely insane.

Tbh you atheists are arrogant af. Why don't y'all go visit a saaxir, let them do sixir on you. You'll see for yourself whether this is all a bunch of hocus pocus or not. In fact, you can get in contact with the jinn from the comfort of your own home and there are many ways to do this. Let me know how it goes.

I am sorry but this kind of thinking is frankly ignorant and dangerous. No one is discouraging her from praying or seeing sheik but at the same time you need to consider other legitimate option.

I have seen to many accounts of people, who were accused of being possessed by a jinn, suffering and/or dying of illnesses that could have easily been cured with medicine or therapy.

This is not a joke someones health is at stake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending