Failmajo Vs Blackie

This guy has called for genocides on his live shows. Why are you posting this? Because he agrees with your adeer Madoobe?

This guy has called for genocides on his live shows. Why are you posting this? Because he agrees with your adeer Madoobe?
How many qulle posters have called for genocide against Madhobes folks?

Ma genocideka Reer Dusamareeb ba ka ficaan genocidekisa?

farmaajomadoobe.jpg

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Kheyre was a taxi driver, Failmajo an equality officer.

The guy is not from madhoobes clan.
Aren't you a bakhti Cawlyahan wallahi billahi Madoobe treats MX better than he does Cawlyahan he looks at you guys like lower than dirt he flat out refused to liberate your lands from Shabab he gives you no money he disrespected your Ugaas multiple times but all you see is MX but hey that none of my business doqon Cagdheerrat1

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Kheyre was a taxi driver, Failmajo an equality officer.

The guy is not from madhoobes clan.
Aren't you a bakhti Cawlyahan wallahi billahi Madoobe respects MX better than he does his Cawlyahan brothers he looks at you guys like lower than dirt he flat out refused to liberate your lands from Shabab,he gives you no money he disrespected your Ugaas multiple times but all you see is MX but hey that none of my business doqon Cagdheer rat:mybusiness::mjlaugh:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Another OG vs MX battle

b.jpg

farmajo_abiy.jpg

:russ::mjlol:

Just look at those two photos. You see how the Ogaden and Marehan leaders, are being looked down upon by the Oromo-amXAARo Half-Caste and the Kikuyus.

Honestly, without Majeerteen, Darood would be a m1dgan clan. They'd be untouchables.

Aren't you a bakhti Cawlyahan wallahi billahi Madoobe respects MX better than he does his Cawlyahan brothers he looks at you guys like lower than dirt he flat out refused to liberate your lands from Shabab,he gives you no money he disrespected your Ugaas multiple times but all you see is MX but hey that none of my business doqon Cagdheer rat:mybusiness:

Baboonyahow B0000Nka ah, django is reer cabdulle and stop lying about Cawlyahan royalty just because they refused to side with boonki marehan qashin adoon from galgaduud

face it Nigggger, your so desperate for one Og to side with you against another, they refused you and told you to f off how desperate are you when you beg another OG sub clan to help you against another :mjlaugh:

desperate b000n thinks one OG sub clans would like them and side with them, how desperate must yall have fallen, shame,

Last edited:
Just look at those two photos. You see how the Ogaden and Marehan leaders, are being looked down upon by the Oromo-amXAARo Half-Caste and the Kikuyus.

Honestly, without Majeerteen, Darood would be a m1dgan clan. They'd be untouchables.

ahmed is the king of charms, he will wear a dog skin to further Jubaland and OG interest as smali proverbs go,,

war we will work with ibliiis himself if we have to further his interest

and dont start about mi1dgaanimo, we all know Amina the daughter of the osman muxamuud sultan was given to the Italian general as a sexual pleasure thing, dont make me bring up evidence of how the general described fondling her midget breast and enjoying her so her father can be given weapons to get back the land madibaan robbed form him,

Aren't you a bakhti Cawlyahan wallahi billahi Madoobe respects MX better than he does his Cawlyahan brothers he looks at you guys like lower than dirt he flat out refused to liberate your lands from Shabab,he gives you no money he disrespected your Ugaas multiple times but all you see is MX but hey that none of my business doqon Cagdheer rat:mybusiness::mjlaugh:

Baqti marehan B000n, dont make me bring a picture of Macalim Moahmed the Cawlyahan second to ahmed b1tch slapping your uncle fartaag and huraale after he defeated them :mjlaugh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
ahmed is the king of charms, he will wear a dog skin to further Jubaland and OG interest as smali proverbs go,,

war we will work with ibliiis himself if we have to further his interest

and dont start about mi1dgaanimo, we all know Amina the daughter of the osman muxamuud sultan was given to the Italian general as a sexual pleasure thing, dont make me bring up evidence of how the general described fondling her midget breast and enjoying her so her father can be given weapons to get back the land madibaan robbed form him,
Your men are getting butt rumped by Ethiopia and Kenya. You shouldn’t speak at all.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
All of you talk so hard on here , when in reality none of you would survivie in the midst of twelve year old boys back home waax kaale isks dhaaf!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Always the same ***** in the middle of t

Who remembers the time Gaas became a waiter during a meeting with NGOs :mjlaugh:

View attachment 75266

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Doqonki cagdheer the white guy is clearly giving him that as a gift. You can see Gaas receiving the gift. You wouldn’t know anything about receiving a gift other than a blow to your back!