Failmaajo got lost in the sauce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even after he was in mental threesome with the habash.
:mjlol:
Ngga sat between them like a good school boy and they told him f*ck off back to the bombs in xamar
:pachah1::deadmanny::dead1:

She would say something along the lines "If Farmaajo had taken Kheyre's advice the sanctions would be lifted" :dabcasar:

You see the latest UN security council report? :pachah1:Al Shabaab have taken over Somalia's intelligence service :pachah1:ma kuwaas baad wax ka filisaa inaadeer? :pachah1:

I respect a man who is open about his love for his kin :manny:laakiin closet qabilists who masquerade as wadanis are the lowest of the low:susp: ... I am sure you've worked out what I am attaining at :bell:
:comeon: Cool story Mr. Rule Britannia Rule

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Somalia doesn't need more arms so yeah the arms embargo should remain. Somalia burned because of all those soviet weapons flooded into the country getting into the wrong hands. The same could happen

As long as the arms embargo is in place, somalia will be FORCED to accept foreign troops.

Foreign troops won't defeat alshabab.

so it's a never ending trap.

Farmaajo should have made alshabab his first mission, then he should have worked to remove the arms embargo.

Farmaajos plan is now that the arms embargo is lifted on Eritrea their troops will be sent to Mogadishu, question is will AMISOM leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts