Failed Xaarmaajo wants 2 more years

MonkeyPickingLice_Med.gif

Farmaajo and his boyfriend Abiy asking to get re-elected.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
2 years extension + a reelection for second term mandat of 4 years = 10 years in leadership = enough time to bring DAROOD EXCELENCE BACK IN THE CAPITAL OF SOMALIA

I RESPECT THAT

:obama::salute:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I believe this is the best time for future leaders to build their resume if they want to unseat Farmaajo in the upcoming election. So far his known opponents unfortunately have bad record with the public. Let us all hope for a clean election inshallah and may the best man or woman win :)

I believe this is the best time for future leaders to build their resume if they want to unseat Farmaajo in the upcoming election. So far his known opponents unfortunately have bad record with the public. Let us all hope for a clean election inshallah and may the best man or woman win :)

I can't let that slide yo!

Please, just don't start :vo3yidw:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
How about no? The Mooryans should tell him you are lucky we are letting you finish until feb 2021, amisom will not save you from hoard of Mooryan kkk :pachah1:

2 years extension + a reelection for second term mandat of 4 years = 10 years in leadership = enough time to bring DAROOD EXCELENCE BACK IN THE CAPITAL OF SOMALIA

I RESPECT THAT

:obama::salute:

What do you mean darood excellence. What excellence? I support what the president and prime minister are doing. But I hate supporters like you! That shows me you don’t support them for what they are doing but just for clan affiliation.

Trending