Failed Marriage

what’s with Somali mums staying in failed loveless marriages when there husband has other wives I just want to know? These types of marries where the husband marries other women when he gets old are complete failures

what’s with Somali mums staying in failed loveless marriages when there husband has other wives I just want to know? These types of marries where the husband marries other women when he gets old are complete failures
You’re with a person for so long you just don’t feel the need want to leave no more . A lot of our parents are not in love no more and are more like co parents .

Bass

😼
It's loss aversion, even if the relationship is toxic, it is the fear of losing somebody you have spent so much time with.

In similar situations, women who stay with their abusers remember the good times and hope for their abusers to change.

You’re with a person for so long you just don’t feel the need want to leave no more . A lot of our parents are not in love no more and are more like co parents .
It’s really sad tbh. It’s glorified cheating marrying other wives behind your wife’s back. My dad is on his 3rd wife and my mum still did not leave and ovb not happy. I always tell her she can leave there’s better men out there. Somali parents don’t know anything about happiness

It’s really sad tbh. It’s glorified cheating marrying other wives behind your wife’s back. My dad is on his 3rd wife and my mum still did not leave and ovb not happy. I always tell her she can leave there’s better men out there. Somali parents don’t know anything about happiness
Does your father provide for your mother properly?

Is your Hoyoo happy with the arrangement

It's loss aversion, even if the relationship is toxic, it is the fear of losing somebody you have spent so much time with.

In similar situations, women who stay with their abusers remember the good times and hope for their abusers to change.
It makes no sense if the person doesn’t do much for you. Like how have you not gifted your woman in 20 years but just paid the bills. Somali parents even sleep in different room which is fucked up.

Is your Hoyoo happy with the arrangement
Clearly not she’s not happy. She even said my husband has been cheating on me for the last decade. Also he somehow returns home and says a sob story about being homeless to not be thrown out the house. Recently he got married in Somalia and didn’t even apologise to my mum he was just crying about his situation about not having anywhere to go 🤡

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Not always, it could be a pragmatic decision based on finances. It could be more costly 💲 to leave.

Only provides the rent and few other bills. No extra money for her for shopping and she buys groceries
So he basically didn’t even fully provide. She has to buy food for the fam out of pocket. Not surprised. If he fully provided he wouldn’t have enough for other wives.

Trending

Latest posts