Failed leadership and why banadir must be a state in 1 vid .

Welcome to the capital city ladies and gentlemen. The only city that pays taxes to the FGS .

The amount of roads damaged that havent been resurfaced in the last 4 and half years is ridiculous.
People are literally swimming 4 ft in some xaafads while some people representatives that dont contribute to the city or country are sitting in 4 star hotels in Mogadishu due to 4.5 shared agreement .

The # 4 Is a damaging numerical to the good folks of banadir :wow:

Jungle

VIP
Sharboweyne doesnt care about the city and neither does finish. He appointed finish because he sees red at the mention of the opposition. He said they should all be killed last year refering ayad quran :russ:

Cant forget this clown as well whos head of some part of banaadir admin cant remember which department. All in all terrible leadership.

@Mckenzie @Galmudug-State @rocktheboat305

Who is choosing the dozen or so Senate seats allocated to Benaadir state

Welcome to the capital city ladies and gentlemen. The only city that pays taxes to the FGS .

The amount of roads damaged that havent been resurfaced in the last 4 and half years is ridiculous.
People are literally swimming 4 ft in some xaafads while some people representatives that dont contribute to the city or country are sitting in 4 star hotels in Mogadishu due to 4.5 shared agreement .

Sharboweyne doesnt care about the city and neither does finish. He appointed finish because he sees red at the mention of the opposition. He said they should all be killed last year refering ayad quran :russ:

Cant forget this clown as well whos head of some part of banaadir admin cant remember which department. All in all terrible leadership.

Abti filish is wilding , he has emabarraed generations
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When i found out farmajo wanted filish as mayor of banadir is when I found out the CHEESE aunt serious

My Ethiopian qaldaani somali friend , what's the reason you @ those ppl on my banadir thread ?
Other then the legend @Mckenzie ,what are the ppl you @ going to contribute to my thread ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Im just checking if Benaadir has more freedom than the Hawd andReserved areas. You or @Jungle or @Mckenzie update us then if Benaadir state will chose its own Senators hopefully Benaadir gets the same level of freedom as any FMS

Banaadir will get it's representatives sooner or later, but why do you care, your wacadaam jareeer tribe live in Afgooye, so what gives?

What's holding back Mogadishu
Banaadir will get it's representatives sooner or later, but why do you care, your wacadaam jareeer tribe live in Afgooye, so what gives?
Someone whose stuck in dayniile and one xaafad in one street in hodan district wont understand . My juufo live heavily in xamar jab jab , shibis , boondheere , xamarweyne . Basicly youd find my people in all the old regions an economic migrant from baraxley dont know that tho .

I suggest you busy yourself with defending your adheer laheloow on the other threads instead of derailing my thread.

What's holding back Mogadishu

Someone whose stuck in dayniile and one xaafad in one street in hodan district wont understand . My juufo live heavily in xamar jab jab , shibis , boondheere , xamarweyne . Basicly youd find my people in all the old regions an economic migrant from baraxley dont know that tho .

I suggest you busy yourself with defending your adheer laheloow on the other threads instead of derailing my thread.
Again what is wacadamo, and where do you live in Mogadishu let alone in South Somalia.

Forgoodness-sake your clan isn't even part of Hawiye you are part of Eelay D&M.

Again what is wacadamo, and where do you live in Mogadishu let alone in South Somalia.

Forgoodness-sake your clan isn't even part of Hawiye you are part of Eelay D&M.

Can you not read ?
:wtfdis:

Forget about my subclan my juufo live heavily in xamar jab jab , madiinah , shibis ,boondheere and xamarweyne .
My subclan live in all of south Mogadishu , I'm the only hawiye that has tuulos from jazeeradah all the way to xaraamka but you already know that .
I do bussines with reer Maayland that doesnt make me a D&m I'm ciyaal cisman mudulood .

Now stop derailing my thread

Baanadir is basically Mogadishu so Mogadishu should become a federal especial administrative city just like Addis Ababa and if you want Baanadir state coastal cities just just like Marka and Barawa should be included as that is the original territory of Baanadir

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

Yo wallahi i guerentee you they roasted the shit out of her when she fell :mjlol:

Baanadir is basically Mogadishu so Mogadishu should become a federal especial administrative city just like Addis Ababa and if you want Baanadir state coastal cities just just like Marka and Barawa should be included as that is the original territory of Baanadir

That's what HSM messed up with runti. He followed up on what the kacanka promoted. Reer middle shabelleh, Reer baraawe ,merka , xamar and its environs share same culture ,trade links and so forth . There was no reason to put hiraan with middle shabelleh .
Not putting banadir 1st will bite back professor HSM .

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I'm sad that this islaan got whiped by rain due to this failed government and their ornamental mayor .
If some ayeeyo was snatched due to rain in gabiley I'm sure you would have some compassion.
Bro i would laugh my ass off if this happened in my tuulo to I dont know why but i always laugh when i see people fall its the funniest shit :mjlaugh: