Failed Dhulbahante politician contacts alt-right media about Majerteen conspiracy

Tell your sore loser uncle to humble himself when losing instead running to right wing media like some b**** made nigga. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Pathetic and sad wallahi
Nigga Im from Mpls and I know AJ and Jamal and FYI I’m for Jamal more cause his brother Liban is one of my close friends. You think I give a f*ck bout qabil shit lol Get your 1dooor headass outta here :camby:
Bro it is not hard for to comprehend that if a tribe is larger than you and has more influence than your irrevevlent ass then you should accept the reality and follow their lead or become like jews and try to match your laangnimo with power of bussiness and corporations.

If you have fail to achieve the latter use your brain wisley and enjoy the ride , know your position untill things change just like that somali proverb that says "Biyo kaa badan way ku hanbiyaan .:stopit:

That could be true but also Warsanglis on average has more education than Dhulos and also have longer civilization, Dhulos are mostly desert dwelling illiterate nomads with no history or civilization through out history.

I believe a wide illiteracy campaign in Sool and schooling them can elavte their IQ and turn this doomed society into a wise and a progressive community, let us save them from this misery and be their saviors for one last time.
I don’t even feel like responding to all this but what a load of shit :pachah1:

Gambar

VIP
Bro it is not hard for to comprehend that if a tribe is larger than you and has more influence than your irrevevlent ass then you should accept the reality and follow their lead or become like jews and try to match your laangnimo with power of bussiness and corporations.

If you have fail to achieve the latter use your brain wisley and enjoy the ride , know your position untill things change just like that somali proverb that says "Biyo kaa badan way ku hanbiyaan .:stopit:

That could be true but also Warsanglis on average has more education than Dhulos and also have longer civilization, Dhulos are mostly desert dwelling illiterate nomads with no history or civilization through out history.

I believe a wide illiteracy campaign in Sool and schooling them can elavte their IQ and turn this doomed society into a wise and a progressive community, let us save them from this misery and be their saviors for one last time.
That’s my point, Warsangeli had a sultan and are coastal people. Coastal people are usually more calm and level headed than nomads. It’s embarrassing to run to cadaan who don’t even know our clan system and cry about it to them.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Nigga Im from Mpls and I know AJ and Jamal and FYI I’m for Jamal more cause his brother Liban is one of my close friends. You think I give a f*ck bout qabil shit lol Get your 1dooor headass outta here :camby:

than go tell him personally what he did was stupid than you goof. :dead:

yOU THinK I GIvE a f*ck ABOuT QABil ShT

but continues to call me an 1d...oor. :mjkkk:

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
Oh my GOD! This is so hilarious. :dead:

Sore loser iga dheh

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
what this man did was unnecessary, but these folks really judging a whole qabil based on what this man did, anywho these mjs acting like they dont be on this website writing essays where they try to shit on the noble dhulbahante name, can dish it out but can't take it I guess. Talking about “what did MJs ever do to them beside showing them love brotherhood” while coming with lies about them in the same sentence loool.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
what this man did was unnecessary, but these folks really judging a whole qabil based on what this man did, anywho these mjs acting like they dont be on this website writing essays where they try to shit on the noble dhulbahante name, can dish it out but can't take it I guess. Talking about “what did MJs ever do to them beside showing them love brotherhood” while coming with lies about them in the same sentence loool.

It is the truth though, we never attacked and came for your degaans unprovoked while your people since ancient times have been waging wars on our land on the orders of others.

It is funny how you crying from few harmless comments on the internet and forget the atrocious your Terorirst Darwishes sneak attacked Eyl resident's by throwing them into the ocean not to mention poisoning Mudug wells on the orders of an athiest dictator, so please don't act innocent when you are the godless barbarian savage who enjoys the bloodlust of their kins , our inkaar is the reason your people are cursed upto now and are enslaved by bunch. Somali and Oromos inbred in 2020.:idontlike:

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
It is the truth though, we never attacked and came for your degaans unprovoked while your people since ancient times have been waging wars on our land on the orders of others.

It is funny how you crying from few harmless comments on the internet and forget the atrocious your Terorirst Darwishes sneak attacked Eyl resident's by throwing them into the ocean not to mention poisoning Mudug wells on the orders of an athiest dictator, so please don't act innocent when you are the godless barbarian savage who enjoys the bloodlust of their kins , our inkaar is the reason your people are cursed upto now and are enslaved by bunch. Somali and Oromos inbred in 2020.:idontlike:

are you ok? When did I say dhulbahante was innocent? And are you saying majeerteen have never attacked dhulbahantes?

Anywho at least keep your dislike for dhulbahante 100 and don’t come here with MJ have only showed them love and brotherhood when thats far from the truth.

It’s sad that what the darwish did back in the days hunts some MJ to this day, may Allah heal your pain ameen :it0tdo8:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
AJ is an idiot for saying that and he should be gracious in defeat as Jamal from people who know him is all around cool guy but Jamal did win through Qabil wise. The other MJ also complained but at least he kept it in.

Killed thousands, our oppressors? Where do you get that from? Lol
These guys stay making countless threads on us and being obsessed with us, and lol at @Manafesto who thinks dblocks get killed or deegans stolen

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC

Save yourself from piracy and stop complaining about dblocks 24/7 you low life.

Trending

Latest posts