Fahad Yasin COOKS PM Hamza Barre

Jungle

VIP
Its quite telling this fat prick has joined cbb nation on twitter as thats the limit of his reach lol he can't step foot in Somalia.

He didn't cook anybody mate he just gave his opinion on how the presidential elections in 2026 will go

He is spot on. Hamdi was a good errand boy for Ahmed Charcoal in Kismayo and he was hired by Culusow who was looking for his own good little boy. That’s what an effective resume will get you.
Happy Good Boy GIF by ZIP ZIP

He is spot on. Hamdi was a good errand boy for Ahmed Charcoal in Kismayo and he was hired by Culusow who was looking for his own good little boy. That’s what an effective resume will get you.
Happy Good Boy GIF by ZIP ZIP
I really feel bad for this Hamza guy, he’s got good intentions he thinks he can fix Somalia all by himself?😆 there’s no fixing it’s long gone. We will see united Somali nations (USN) organization in the near future, Jubaland(Ogaden) Puntland (Harti) Central (Hawiye+minorities) Somaliland (Isaaq&Harti) all working together🤣

Its quite telling this fat prick has joined cbb nation on twitter as thats the limit of his reach lol he can't step foot in Somalia.

He didn't cook anybody mate he just gave his opinion on how the presidential elections in 2026 will go
even you know how competent fahad yasin is. As a spy chief no one has done better for the nation. Your man spends his time attacking miskeen companies like Hormuud.

@Bazed the 1m1v in question isn’t what it seems according to Somalia’s former spy chief. Last term before he left he predicted every corrupt thing our current government would do, so this is just waiting to happen.

I really feel bad for this Hamza guy, he’s got good intentions he thinks he can fix Somalia all by himself?😆 there’s no fixing it’s long gone. We will see united Somali nations (USN) organization in the near future, Jubaland(Ogaden) Puntland (Harti) Central (Hawiye+minorities) Somaliland (Isaaq&Harti) all working together🤣
I think he’s just there to get paid and I can’t hate on that. I just hope it’s worth it. :kanyeshrug:

I think he’s just there to get paid and I can’t hate on that. I just hope it’s worth it. :kanyeshrug:
It’s not bro, he’s just wasting his time, even though I should say astaqfuraAllah since I don’t know what’s gonna happen in the future, but he really is just wasting his time.

Btw what’s one thing that caused you to completely give up on the Somali government?

I’ll go first, when they said Somalis from Kenya and Ethiopia would need to stay in Somalia (or xamar in this case lol) for 2 full years until they’re eligible for applying Somali passport, and there was an eelay foreigner who said Somalis from Ogadenia and NFD aren’t Somali inside that qadhmuun parliament how ironic lol😅

It’s not bro, he’s just wasting his time, even though I should say astaqfuraAllah since I don’t know what’s gonna happen in the future, but he really is just wasting his time.

Btw what’s one thing that caused you to completely give up on the Somali government?

I’ll go first, when they said Somalis from Kenya and Ethiopia would need to stay in Somalia (or xamar in this case lol) for 2 full years until they’re eligible for applying Somali passport, and there was an eelay foreigner who said Somalis from Ogadenia and NFD aren’t Somali inside that qadhmuun parliament how ironic lol😅
That was disgusting and Hamdi agreed to that and laughed when asked about people from DDSI and NFD being considered Somali citizens. I think it’s a combination of Daarood naceyb and international community pressuring them to give up any irredentist claims.

I gave up long ago when I realized most of these niggas are uneducated qaxooti cab drivers and booyaasado from qurbaha. They are just there to try their luck and make their fortune if they can.

Mind you this Hamdi dude is the same one who along with Xasan Xaraash was against the 1M1V elections in PL last May and said it would lead to collapse within 24 hours. These clowns want everyone to forget that while they pretend that they will hold elections in Shabab controlled shanty towns and countryside along with FMS without whose permission they can not visit :russ:

Farmaajo and HSM will be both declare themselves President and both will have inaugaration events. Whichever event is attended by the international community will be the next President.

The losing side will try to bring down the whole house.

Trending