Fahad Yasin - A Target of Emirati Propaganda

As I have illustrated in many threads the UAE which is an anti-muslim pro-israeli pro-christian administration and has a history of targeting muslims internationally, has made a target out of Fahad Yasin. They target him for his perceived religiousity and pro-islam tendencies as well as closeness with Qatar (which they accuse most muslims of, its either their support which is anti-muslim or youre pro-qatar to them).

Here are some of the threads that lays out UAE works around the world against Muslims globally.

Somalia isnt an island it is tied to their larger campaigns to stomp out "political islam"., and it is known what motivates the UAE. Those who push this propaganda against him are either their agents and support their anti-muslim crusade or are useful idiots repeating their lies.

They call him "The Ikhwani Mercenary" all over their media.

KeyGrossCondor-max-1mb.gif

Haaheeeyo

So Qatar, the country that was caught admitting to bombing Bosaso Port is 'Muslim', but the Emiratis are "anti-muslim pro-israeli pro-christian"? Is that what you are trying to tell us Farmaajo BOT?

Also, what does the UAE have to do with the fact that Ikhran Tahlil went missing and Fahad not only left the country the day after her murder but that he has also been dodging her mother's calls?
Let me guess; the Emiratis made him ignore her mother and they also made this Government not take any action to investigate her disappearance?

It's obvious Farmaajo is running out of money for his BOT farm, because this is a very poor effort at deflecting.

KeyGrossCondor-max-1mb.gif

Haaheeeyo

So Qatar, the country that was caught admitting to bombing Bosaso Port is 'Muslim', but the Emiratis are Kuffar? Is that what you are trying to tell us Farmaajo BOT?

Also, what does the UAE have to do with the fact that Ikhran Tahlil went missing and Fahad not only left the country the day after her murder but that he has also been dodging her mother's calls?
Let me guess? The Emiratis made him ignore her mother and they also made this Government not take any action to investigate her disappearance.

It's obvious Farmaajo is running out of money for his BOT farm, because this is a very poor effort at deflecting.
Yes, you can look through the threads to see UAE track records. It is no secret.

I did not mention Ikraan Tahliil here, AUN. I said what I had to say on the matter in the respective thread. But here you are using her death as a political card once again.

This thread is about the Emirati campaign targetting Fahad Yasin and the useful idiots carrying out their propaganda.

These people are obsessed with demonizing Fahad Yasin, not for any reason they came to but because a foreign anti-muslim government wants it done.

Definitely know something is strange when every mucaarid/dhego cass/Sahan spy group/qabilist is coming for this guy constantly.

E-XJdJBVkAUePle

E-ZypSBVQAENCnV
How effective do you think this fahad guy is and how has he changed somalia in your opinion

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its clear our Commander of Intelligence is under severe defamation by the UAE funded bots that are funded and supported by our archnemesis Kenya to sully Fahad Yasin Xaaji Dahir’s great name. Our relationship with Qatar is no excuse for this campaign, shame to PL and others for supporting this treasnous campaign and it will fail to dislodge him.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Fahad Yasin belongs to Somalia not to Sheekhaal, and he is not a clan man but a Somali man, his enemies and those who want to tarnish his name are the enemies of Somalia.

As for the Sheekhaal clan being under attack in Hiiraan, I am sure they can handle laangaab Xawaadle, Sheekhaal defeated 10 million Ogaden in DDS and stood their ground what can Xawaadle who is forcing an alliance with Gaaljecel do to Sheekhaal, they are literally begging Gaaljecel to fight for them against a sub sub sub clan of Sheekhaal, because they cannot do it themselves.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
How effective do you think this fahad guy is and how has he changed somalia in your opinion

He is clearly pissing off the right people with Emirates, paid opposition, Sahan foreign think tank and Shabaab all siding together against him, that alone gives him credibility

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Head of cybersecurity gets into a NISA car with a NISA driver and is never seen again. The N&N bots blame UAE. The script writes itself at this point.

:francis:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
NN a low IQ cult, blaming UAE and Kenya for stirring opposition against Fahad, when Kenya is the first place he will be running to if he wants to live

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I wonder why Fahad Yasin still has a job after countless of security failures by NISA or whatever security government agencies he ran in the past?