BREAKING NEWS Fahad Yasin’s plane rerouted to Djibouti after Somali civil aviation authorities suspend all flights to Mogadishu

If he grew up with reer Gedo than he would have lived in Gedo. Fahad Yassien grew up amngst Hawiye. He became fat in our land, worked in our land, got oppertunities in our land. Then he repaid us by killing our people, leaders, women and children.

So Rooble wanted him out of Xamar so Fahad doesn’t direct his ppl to a confrontation. But what I’m wondering is, how did they think they could of possibly keep him out? What could of they possibly thought in stopping his plane from landing since he would eventually land anyway. Was Djibouti supposed to arrest him and pass him along to Kenya, UAE etc to disappear him for good? It’s a straight up conspiracy but thats the only scenario that makes sense to me.

Jaale

Towradatan Barakaysan
Qatar, Al-Jazeera and Al-shabab link.

Al-Jazeera is very anti-Hawiye. When Sheikh Shariff was president they hired a lot of anti- Hawiye langaabs who convinced Qatar to become anti-Hawiye. That is why only Mogaishu gets blow up.

Al-Jazeera is the only media to interview Al-shabab because they have good relationship with Qatar. Qatar find al-shabab money, weapons and intelligence.

Fahad Yassien would never have prospered in Hargeysa or Garoowe the way he prospered within Hawiye. When he became influential and with connections he sided with reer Gedo to genocide Hawiye. We can never forget this. His whole unknown langaab clan should be held responsible.
Should your whole clan be held responsible because you are a genocidal lunatic who wants to enslave others.

Should your whole clan be held responsible because you are a genocidal lunatic who wants to enslave others.
They have to be vocal and very anti Fahad Yassien. Many of them are supportive of him and are part of CBB ring insulting HAG leadership. Their is also a general from them who killed many of our people and works closely with reer Gedo.

Jaale

Towradatan Barakaysan
He is Reer AW Hassan. They are not Sheikhaal but Tumaal/unknown people who were servitude to Sheikhaal. Fahad Yassien is married to a Gedo women.
This makes me want to support Fahad Yasin. A tumaal in that high a position is hurting your fragile ego because you are an inadequate moron. Your only recourse is hatred of other Somalis.

This makes me want to support Fahad Yasin. A tumaal in that high a position is hurting your fragile ego because you are an inadequate moron. Your only recourse is hatred of other Somalis.

Bro you were supporting Farmajoo and Fahad for the past 4 years. Don't act like your with us. We won without you.

My people listen to me not you. We are getting results.

Jaale

Towradatan Barakaysan
They have to be vocal and very anti Fahad Yassien. Many of them are supportive of him and are part of CBB insulting HAG leadership. Their is also a general from them who killed many of our people and works closely with reer Gedo.
I don't believe your bs. You are the same guy who wanted reer Mogadishu to kill their children to oust Farmaajo. Doing so in your comfortable diaspora basement. Now you want some innocent people to be murdered because of some idiot like you.

I don't believe your bs. You are the same guy who wanted reer Mogadishu to kill their children to oust Farmaajo. Doing so in your comfortable diaspora basement. Now you want some innocent people to be murdered because of some idiot like you.

Yes if it comes to war, we are ready for that. Everything will be sacrificed for victory. You don't speak for us. You were a ex- hardcore Farmajoo supporter. Your not the same as me. I was always anti-Farmajoo even during the hard times.

You turned your back on Farmajoo when you see that he is a loser and is losing. I don't follow the wind, I make the wind and others follow. I am a leader.

Jaale

Towradatan Barakaysan
Yes if it comes to war, we are ready for that. Everything will be sacrficed for victory. You don't speak for us. You were a hardcore Farmajoo supporter.
I was until he served his purpose. Same with any politician or anyone else. You are not fighting in any war coward. The people are going to suffer while you comfortably shitpost from your basement in a western country.

Farmaajo, Fahad and Rooble can all go to hell. I will not shed a single tear for any of them.

Jaale

Towradatan Barakaysan
Nigga I am with Roble. You understand. You can speak for yourself as a neutral but I speak for my community who are anti-Farmajoo.
That's good on you. I am not with any clan. I follow what I think best serves our country not a clan. I spit on qabyalad.

I am not with you, Rooble, Farmajo or Fahad. I wish to see all of you humiliated. I don't hide this.
Rooble is fighting the good fight. The president is meant to step down and the Speaker is meant to become acting president till elections are held. The Prime Minister is then meant to stay on as head of a caretaker government. So there’s clear violations of the constitution that are meant to be followed.

The president is supposed to be a ceremonial figure whose only tangible power is to appoint a PM, who then gets the approval of parliament. The PM is then meant to run the government fully, with the president putting stamps on the prime minister decisions. The constitution also says the president can appoint/dismiss Ministers and senior government officials “on the recommendation of the Prime Minister”. Since Roble did not recommend the people Farmaajo appointed, then you can argue Farmaajo broke the law.

Rooble is the only one acting legally in this. At least more than Farmaajo is. So any neutral person has to be somewhat on his side.

Jaale

Towradatan Barakaysan
Good on you too bro. You follow what you believe but you don't speak for us. We are not neutral. We are anti Farmajoo and pro Roble.
You don't speak for me. Whatever you are claiming, I don't want no parts of it. You speak for yourself not us.
I do not want or speak about enslaving Somalis. Whatever you're selling I do not want it.

Jaale

Towradatan Barakaysan
Rooble is fighting the good fight. The president is meant to step down and the Speaker is meant to become acting president till elections are held. The Prime Minister is then meant to stay on as head of a caretaker government. So there’s clear violations of the constitution that are meant to be followed.

The president is supposed to be a ceremonial figure whose only tangible power is to appoint a PM, who then gets the approval of parliament. The PM is then meant to run the government fully, with the president putting stamps on the prime minister decisions. The constitution also says the president can appoint/dismiss Ministers and senior government officials “on the recommendation of the Prime Minister”. Since Roble did not recommend the people Farmaajo appointed, then you can argue Farmaajo broke the law.

Rooble is the only one acting legally in this. At least more than Farmaajo is. So any neutral person has to be somewhat on his side.
Yeah I do support him in this endeavour. Like I supported Farmaajo when he did good things.

But on principle I hate politicians and have no loyalty to them because I believe they are all fundamentally scumbags. So I have no allegiance to any of them. If they are humiliated and disgraced then so be it, I will be laughing at them.

Trending