Fadhi ku dirir and gender bashing are NOT harmless hobbies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw I'm not trying to stop any from doing this if they wish but I'm contesting the common trope that it's all in anonymous internet fun and doesn't come back to bite you in reality. It couldn't be further from the truth.

Both of these "hobbies" are very destructive and continue to create even more dysfunction in the community. All it really does is sow hatred in dissent between people. It might be fun for you, but meanwhile it is taking something from inside of you each time

Can you really say that a lot of times, a person doesn't start off joking around and later ends up meaning it?

They say its all in fun but why does all somali fun have to be negative? Political fadhi ku dirir is the worst of the all and can tear a family apart!

@LoveandLight Come share your laws of attraction with these people and show them the light of love and happiness and the darkness it drives out :it0tdo8:

@Jiron show us that cheeesy yellow grin and spread the positivity waxaan ka baqa inay kuwaan qalbiga ka madow yihiin sidi naceebka isku walaaqaayeen

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Btw I'm not trying to stop any from doing this if they wish but I'm contesting the common trope that it's all in anonymous internet fun and doesn't come back to bite you in reality. It couldn't be further from the truth.

Both of these "hobbies" are very destructive and continue to create even more dysfunction in the community. All it really does is sow hatred in dissent between people. It might be fun for you, but meanwhile it is taking something from inside of you each time

Can you really say that a lot of times, a person doesn't start off joking around and later ends up meaning it?

They say its all in fun but why does all somali fun have to be negative? Political fadhi ku dirir is the worst of the all and can tear a family apart!

@LoveandLight Come share your laws of attraction with these people and show them the light of love and happiness and the darkness it drives out :it0tdo8:

@Jiron show us that cheeesy yellow grin and spread the positivity waxaan ka baqa inay kuwaan qalbiga ka madow yihiin sidi naceebka isku walaaqaayeen

In my opinion fadhi ku dirir is the dumbest and useless thing you can spend your time with

There comes nothing good from it

Yaab, the truth to this statement:ohdamn:

couldnt agree more. There is no way you can say and read negative things about people without it affecting you how you see them. It penetrates your soul and create negative outlook on people

I lost hope when i saw somali twitter. Female bashing non stop and suddenly all the somali females disappear. Yet when a farax claps back! all the xalimos and ajnabis come in and call them misogynistic or incels. Walaahi! females want all the fun in life without paying th price and this is why the west will collapse even ajnabis have an abdi exit and it's called mgtow.

Maybe if somali females stepped up when they should have then abdi bashing would not be a every day occurrence. Until then all Somali females are complicit and don't be a hypocrite and ask men to always be the better half! because if you look at this world men already suffer more pressure and statistics show that.

:drakewtf::drakekidding:

I lost hope when i saw somali twitter. Female bashing non stop and suddenly all the somali females disappear. Yet when a farax claps back! all the xalimos and ajnabis come in and call them misogynistic or incels. Walaahi! females want all the fun in life without paying th price and this is why the west will collapse even ajnabis have an abdi exit and it's called mgtow.

Maybe if somali females stepped up when they should have then abdi bashing would not be a every day occurrence. Until then all Somali females are complicit and don't be a hypocrite and ask men to always be the better half! because if you look at this world men already suffer more pressure and statistics show that.

Maybe you seem to be seeking out these types of xalimo's? I rarely see those types on my feeds

It's the media's influence. Those girl's you are talking about don't intend malice, but they watch too much shows, like anime, where girls constantly say bad things about the guys and hit them even, and they only sheepishly scratch their heads. They don't realize that in real life, that men-although they don't admit it- feel deeply hurt by words. I know from having brothers that they are VERY sensitive, and putting it on a public sphere so that others can laugh too, is like a dagger in the heart. Jokes are ok, although some go too far with it and do it too often.

Some are kind of doqon doqon and think life is a game. Maanta dhan jokes iyo balaaayo leh ayay ka fakaraan. Maskaxa baa laga juqayay

It's the media's influence. Those girl's you are talking about don't intend malice, but they watch too much shows, like anime, where girls constantly say bad things about the guys and hit them even, and they only sheepishly scratch their heads. They don't realize that in real life, that men-although they don't admit it- feel deeply hurt by words. I know from having brothers that they are VERY sensitive, and putting it on a public sphere so that others can laugh too, is like a dagger in the heart. Jokes are ok, although some go too far with it and do it too often.

Some are kind of doqon doqon and think life is a game. Maanta dhan jokes iyo balaaayo leh ayay ka fakaraan. Maskaxa baa laga juqayay
Nope It's treason towards your own kind to slander them. We know the game these twitter xalimos play and they are borderline kaafirs with the slanders they be throwing against their own community. Anyway you shouldn't care let them do what they do and good somali men will avoid them. The good somali girls should not be affected by this if they are sincere since allah exposes the slanderers eventually. Also your previous point is moot. Japanese girls behave the same way as in anime and shows and other females too! yet they don't bash their own community. This is a sickness of the somali female community and if yall good xalimos want to help then shut them down on twitter.

They won't stop until other females stop encouraging them and tell them how stupid they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending