Factions during 1991+, Who were they and what were their goals.

@DR OSMAN Daanyeers act aggressive over food this led me to believe that we should have a lot of digir incase Habargidir get hungry and start karbaashing each other we don’t want them to start a civil war in 2024. We should have 30,000acre farmland that’s strictly dedicated to growing digir🤔

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
@DR OSMAN Daanyeers act aggressive over food this led me to believe that we should have a lot of digir incase Habargidir get hungry and start karbaashing each other we don’t want them to start a civil war in 2024. We should have 30,000acre farmland that’s strictly dedicated to growing digir🤔
You actually aren’t funny can you not @ him

@CABDULWALI XASAN. All three (spm snm usc) militias met in Dir Dhabe and agreed to join forces to take down bare regime, all was going well until daanyeers became daanyeers and suddenly attacked Darod SPM and made accusations against them after the capture of Mogadishu, it wasn’t Isaaq who started the civil war, it wasn’t Harti and Absame it wasn’t even the minorities it was Habargidir.
IMG_2229.jpeg

Last edited:
This discussion isn't progressing and theres not point continuing it, because you keep shifting the focus, reiterating points I've already addressed. Even when I provide the requested sources, you seem to just go back to your basic programming without ever taking the time to reevalute your own position.
SNM were filthy bastards who killed countless civilians for no reason. They have many propaganda points they like to mention but falsehood is always vanquished by truth.

@CABDULWALI XASAN. All three militias were opposing the bare regime they all joined forces then captured xamar and weakened the bare regime but then hawiye usc attacked darood spm and turned the liberation war into clan war then later on SPM Darod split due to internal divisions and lost Kismaayo as a result before retaking it back later on.

SNM were filthy bastards who killed countless civilians for no reason. They have many propaganda points they like to mention but falsehood is always vanquished by truth.

SNM are heroes who brought peace and stability to Somaliland and the longest running Somali government post independence (within Former Somalia)

There was fighting all over Somaliland to rid pro-barre elements (like this forum).

I'm still here waiting on this phantom evidence of forced population displacement to emerge.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
@CABDULWALI XASAN. All three militias were opposing the bare regime they all joined forces then captured xamar and weakened the bare regime but then hawiye usc attacked darood spm and turned the liberation war into clan war then later on SPM Darod split due to internal divisions and lost Kismaayo as a result before retaking it back later on.
It was a civil war from the get go

SNM are heroes who brought peace and stability to Somaliland and the longest running Somali government post independence (within Former Somalia)

There was fighting all over Somaliland to rid pro-barre elements (like this forum).
Which ofc is why their Calan Cas was.filled with a number of open and closet gaals who'd hunt even children and kill innocents so 'brave'

Walee I expected you to defend such cowards ceeb loo ma dhinto

Which ofc is why their Calan Cas was.filled with a number of open and closet gaals who'd hunt even children and kill innocents so 'brave'

Walee I expected you to defend such cowards ceeb loo ma dhinto

If you are anti-SNM you are pro Barre ( a confirmed christian) and pro-genocide.

I can't answer smears like that.

If you are anti-SNM you are pro Barre ( a confirmed christian) and pro-genocide.

I can't answer smears like that.
No this is the delusion of your own you can against both like many people were.

SNM were qabiilist bastards who made it impossible to work with them Haji Abdi Waraabe admitted this and tried to advice them not to do that.

If you are so attached to qabiil than that's your business i hope you don't mind being raised with them on the day of judgement

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Who cares, they all failed.

The SNM failed where the EPLF succeeded, likewise USC failed where TPLF succeeded.

Our rebels were retarded oafs who've condemned us to perpetual misery.

We need to move on from our past.

No this is the delusion of your own you can against both like many people were.

SNM were qabiilist bastards who made it impossible to work with them Haji Abdi Waraabe admitted this and tried to advice them not to do that.

If you are so attached to qabiil than that's your business i hope you don't mind being raised with them on the day of judgement

I look at the world as it is. Barre was christian who used genocide against his people.

Here you are every day crying about SNM but nary a word about Barre says all about your own so called morality.

I look at the world as it is. Barre was christian who used genocide against his people.

Here you are every day crying about SNM but nary a word about Barre says all about your own so called morality.
No one disputes Barre was a dictator and besides he is dead and his regime is gone.

Lakiin the SNM guulwade mentality that they learned well from him is alive and well and supporters have the audacity to lie 24/7 about history and their 'enemies'. Siad Barre didn't invade SSC that was Somaliland for example.

You have a pattern of projecting all kinds of stuff that I and others don't believe or accept. Ilahi sharafta iga maa qaadhin alhamdulilah I have never defended any militia or dhalim regime and never will.

On the other hand you live in a world of cognitive dissonance where right and wrong change based on the qabiil of the person.

what’s going on with you first you at that weirdo now you call whole qabils Barbaric you should reevaluate yourself
Once the tribal shitflinging starts just exit the thread, trying to stop monogloids from having the same screeching contest a thousand time wont work and all you do is bump the thread and keep it alive just a bit longer.

As a muslim never ever try to start justfying the unjustifieable because youve reached tribal tunnel vision.

"the believers are but brothers, so make settlement between your brothers. And fear Allah that you may receive mercy (49:10)"

Have compassion for all the victims, and condemn all the perpetrators.

Last edited:
No one disputes Barre was a dictator and besides he is dead and his regime is gone.

Lakiin the SNM guulwade mentality that they learned well from him is alive and well and supporters have the audacity to lie 24/7 about history and their 'enemies'. Siad Barre didn't invade SSC that was Somaliland for example.

You have a pattern of projecting all kinds of stuff that I and others don't believe or accept. Ilahi sharafta iga maa qaadhin alhamdulilah I have never defended any militia or dhalim regime and never will.

On the other hand you live in a world of cognitive dissonance where right and wrong change based on the qabiil of the person.

You save all your criticism for Somaliland and SNM. You need to be prompted into criticizing Siad Barre that's how I know where you stand.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Once the tribal shitflinging starts just exit the thread, trying to stop monogloids from having the same screeching contest a thousand time wont work and all you do is bump the thread and keep it alive just a bit longer.
People don’t like to listen :hillarybiz:

As a muslim never ever try to start justfying the unjustifieable because youve reached tribal tunnel vision.

"the believers are but brothers, so make settlement between your brothers. And fear Allah that you may receive mercy (49:10)"

Have compassion for all the victims, and condemn all the perpetrators.

What's your opinion of tribal militias allied to the state?
I noticed you originally referred to them as Barre loyalists. What's your opinion on the state's use/co-opting of tribal militias?

Trending

Latest posts