Factions during 1991+, Who were they and what were their goals.

Basically bunch of low IQ monkeys fighting over bragging rights.
Their low IQ was exposed when they achieved their objective in ousting the sitting president and still continued to destroy the country.

All the leaders of the factions were agents and black Zionist. They used black magic(qabil) to make the masses think they were fighting for their qabils. In reality they were agents of Ethiopia and black Zionist freemasonry. Here they are in Addis Ababa gathering the trojan horse.

1716228515099.png

Ps. That doesn’t not mean Siad Bare was good.

All the leaders of the factions were agents and black Zionist. They used black magic(qabil) to make the masses think they were fighting for their qabils. In reality they were agents of Ethiopia and black Zionist freemasonry. Here they are in Addis Ababa gathering the trojan horse.

View attachment 329266
They could have ended the war, agreed, and formed a government again after expelling the Americans, but instead they fought among themselves like monkeys. We could have returned to our country early

They could have ended the war, agreed, and formed a government again after expelling the Americans, but instead they fought among themselves like monkeys. We could have returned to our country early
You haven’t explored wikileaks is my guess.

Dozens of Clan factions kept popping out of nowhere until it was released that all of them were created by and paid for by the CIA, hence why they weren’t going to stop.

You haven’t explored wikileaks is my guess.

Dozens of Clan factions kept popping out of nowhere until it was released that all of them were created by and paid for by the CIA, hence why they weren’t going to stop.
Lol no. While the CIA played a role in funding the warlords in the early 2000s, the 90s chimp out was all on Somalis. What did Aideed do when Mahdi was recognized as the rightful leader of Somalia? He chimped out. No amount of American or Ethiopian support of clan militias can explain why the south has been in anarchy for so long after Barre was ousted.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.

View attachment 329266
Wow very revealing so I recognize aideed off the bat, already suspected that fool because of his experience. So they were getting funding from them I knew it these doqomo dont understand this... But could you tell me more and who the people in the picture are

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Lol no. While the CIA played a role in funding the warlords in the early 2000s, the 90s chimp out was all on Somalis. What did Aideed do when Mahdi was recognized as the rightful leader of Somalia? He chimped out. No amount of American or Ethiopian support of clan militias can explain why the south has been in anarchy for so long after Barre was ousted.
Who cares Keep linkin this to qabil all the time while somalia remains a failed state I knew it Knew it all along That Guy siad got played on all sides and in typical fashions the people he got played by got played by their bigger puppetmaster and in the end All the somalis are the losers Idiotic Morons

Who cares Keep linkin this to qabil all the time while somalia remains a failed state I knew it Knew it all along That Guy siad got played on all sides and in typical fashions the people he got played by got played by their bigger puppetmaster and in the end All the somalis are the losers Idiotic Morons
The north got their shit together albeit with mixed results so no not all Somalis are losers. The only true loser is Siad Barre and the warlords

CABDULWALI XASAN.

The north got their shit together albeit with mixed results so no not all Somalis are losers. The only true loser is Siad Barre and the warlords
Doqon you got siad all up in your head you cant talk straight This is 30 years ago Look now at the present the Failed State of somalia

They will never admit it save your breath :chrisfreshhah: “dozens of clan factions kept popping out of nowhere”😆😆

Trending