FACT: 80% of Geeljires back home die frm unknown expired pills from their village “pharmacy” , self-styled doctors & lack of health facilities

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
All the meds that enter the country are from godforsaken places like Bangladesh, Pakistan and Egypt.

No authority watches over this. If there’s even a regulatory agency in some breakaway regions that agency is corrupt to the core that the importer just imports it.

In my city here in the states a guy was on a visit to see his dying father. After he was there 10 days and was preoccupied with his dad he forgot to drink. He lost electrolytes. Went into hallucination. His family took him to the so called elite doctor down there. His wife here managed to have someone come with him back to the states. The moment he landed he went into the emergency department. They checked him out and were like “dude! You were simply dehydrated”. He gave them the meds the doctor over there gave him. They were like “woow! Is this person a doctor ? He gave you psychotic medication “

(PLEASEE TELL US YOUR HORROR STORY ABOUT THE “DOCTORS” or the “PHARMACIST “ )

Last edited:
I suspect that's how many became wealthy, they pick up expired trash from Asia, mark it up and then import it to Somali ports.
That's why it is key that every hospital has a team that examines bodies and notes down the cause of death. Somalis have a habit of saying 'it was his/her time to die' and not chasing the true cause.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I suspect that's how many became wealthy, they pick up expired trash from Asia, mark it up and then import it to Somali ports.
That's why it is key that every hospital has a team that examines bodies and notes down the cause of death. Somalis have a habit of saying 'it was his/her time to die' and not chasing the true cause.

I’m the north of Somalia (SL) a tight group of folks have been giving monopoly to import this qashin. No one else can import it.
They bribe officials with ridiculous amount of money to have the monopoly and to import any qashin they label as medication.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
For the past 30 years expired medicine was donated to Somalia and "ministers" would take pictures with it.

:mjlol:

Allah is watching over that place. They certainly aren't doing any good for themselves.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One time I was there for a visit I had to take a relative male to the famous doctor down in Hargeisa called “Rambo”. My relative had a hemorrhoid up in his dabo 😂😂😂😂😂

He had to have the surgery. That clinic made me pay from his hospital bed, gloves for the doctor, each single pill, his breakfast, needle, blood work. I’m lucky they didn’t charge me his restroom use.

The doctor allowed me in the operating theater. I asked him “where did you study” and he replied “Germany”. I asked another question and he got very quite. I guess I was digging up something.

Long story short my relative was brought back to our Villa. He was sleeping in the veranda of the Villa. For the next 3 nights he kept wailing whenever his pain medication wore off and I kept laughing hysterically because he was nomad from the country side. He would said “aaaaah aaaaaaah waar ma fadhiisan karo”

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
One time I was there for a visit I had to take a relative male to the famous doctor down in Hargeisa called “Rambo”. My relative had a hemorrhoid up in his dabo 😂😂😂😂😂

He had to have the surgery. That clinic made me pay from his hospital bed, gloves for the doctor, each single pill, his breakfast, needle, blood work. I’m lucky they didn’t charge me his restroom use.

The doctor allowed me in the operating theater. I asked him “where did you study” and he replied “Germany”. I asked another question and he got very quite. I guess I was digging up something.

Long story short my relative was brought back to our Villa. He was sleeping in the veranda of the Villa. For the next 3 nights he kept wailing whenever his pain medication wore off and I kept laughing hysterically because he was nomad from the country side. He would said “aaaaah aaaaaaah waar ma fadhiisan karo”

Was he fat? Why did he get serious hemorrhoids?

Trending