Facial hair:what are you working with

my 3 day beard is exactly like this now,

7f63a6755cb6514efab08bceacb3620c.jpg

it works with my amazing jaw line and extremely soft hair, similar to this guy, i look like a German nazi soldier dipped in honey, with delicious hair, a classic Ogaden look of old, very classic handsome man of old, I don not have the typical somali farax forehead,

i will not lie,in my mid 20s - a few years -ago i used to make panties wet wet wet,

and when i get the 3 day beard, :lawd: mothers used to stop me and say let me introduce you you to my daughter, teenage girls will blow me kisses in the train stations and Woolf whistle at me, even random girls would ask for a pictures masha Allah and give me their numbers, i am spitting image f my dad and granddad, same hair, delicious James bond look a like,

people would tell me if a somali James bond existed, it would be you,

girls would learn how to say Agah just to impress me,

say Masha Allah waryada,

pure 100% Absame blood, when i am in the city girls would stop me and say hey every thought:mjswag::whew::drakekidding: of modelling?

i would say Agaaaahhh stop it,

i dont have the full confidence like @Arma to show my face, besides, @Knowles might get wet and make her walk home in distress after a long day of insulting ugly faraxs, she might start stalking me, i would have sent my picture to my queen @PuntiteQueen but sadly I am taken,

View attachment 84912

View attachment 84910
Ayy I'm absame too bro, but I have really soft wavy/curly hair like matteo guendouzi
Arsenal_players_training_before_2019_UEFA_Europa_League_final_08_%28cropped%29.jpg

Trending