Facebook fobs have no xishood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im scrolling through a Somali fb group and the things they say are shocking, this is a regular page not a page
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This Xalimo squeezing her boobs:susp:

Theres so much other dirty shit ive seen from just browsing the page for a few hours. They openly talk about sex, and stars. Both Xalimos and Faraxs. They have no xishood.

This is why the idea of going back home to find a "pure" wife is laughable. Unless, of course you're happy to marry a girl from the bush with no access to technology. Corruption has spread in the earth

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Somalis are just good at saying crazy shits so casually. People are quite conservative back home. It’s really hard to get laid unless you’re a college student who has lots of female friends.

From what I was told in Somalia/Somaliland there is Zero internet censorship like there is in neighboring Ethiopia. Even America has more internet censorship than Somalia. So you can literally look up anything u want online. This is pretty fucked up tbh

From what I was told in Somalia/Somaliland there is Zero internet censorship like there is in neighboring Ethiopia. Even America has more internet censorship than Somalia. So you can literally look up anything u want online. This is pretty fucked up tbh
Actually some sites are censored like adult content and other gaalo promoting sites are completely censored. I think even somalispot is censored I recall @Suldaanka saying he needed to use a VPN to access it

Apollo

VIP
There is no internet censorship in Somalia.

Because internet there is very decentralized (many different unconnected providers). Not a single governmental entity that controls it all like in Iran or China, but there are hotspots of censorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts