Facebook, Cable, Cash among 10 things researchers say will disappear in the next 10 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I was listening to the radio and this came about.
IDGF :kobeok:About Facebook tbh I'm more of a Twitter person. Facebook been :trash:the last few years. It's a place for FOB's and old people now.:mjlaugh:

About the cash. No more under table :ohdamn: This hits the illegal's hard and Farax's working for their tol in stores or makhayad's.:mjsuitcry:

Cable:
Enjoy watching sports on your big ass TV's breh. Tablets will takeover :francis::mjcry:

Hulu and Netflix will put Cable out of business.:mjlol:

Other things they mentioned are US postal office :snoop:I don't know why it's still around.

I forgot the rest of the shit they talked about:snoop:

Tv's are constantly adapting to new technology, so I doubt they will be out of business. Would you prefer watching
Netflix on your Tv or tablet?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Tv's are constantly adapting to new technology, so I doubt they will be out of business. Would you prefer watching
Netflix on your Tv or tablet?
I watch Netflix on my phone or iPad. The only time I watch shit on my tv is when I'm watching sports.
Would you rather watch sports on a big screen tv or a damn tablet?

R

rcv

I was listening to the radio and this came about.
IDGF :kobeok:About Facebook tbh I'm more of a Twitter person. Facebook been :trash:the last few years. It's a place for FOB's and old people now.:mjlaugh:

Facebook will just be replaced by another social media outlet.

About the cash. No more under table :ohdamn: This hits the illegal's hard and Farax's working for their tol in stores or makhayad's.:mjsuitcry:

Cable:

Idk about that. Like you said what about the blackmarket, illegal workers, drug trade, etc... There's so much money that people never put into banks for security and personal reasons. In the not to distant future I don't see it happening, maybe 50-100 years from now.

Enjoy watching sports on yo:mjcry:ur big ass TV's breh. Tablets will takeover :francis:

Hulu and Netflix will put Cable out of business.:mjlol:

Tablet's biggest competition is the desktop computer and laptop. Their a desktop/laptop alternative primarily, most people will still continue to have a TV. It's not replacing that. But some people, for example students/people travelling, don't want to carry a computer around so they get a tablet.

They right about about the Netflix/Hulu thing. Streaming is slowly killing TV and it's really hurting cable companies. This data says everything.

bii-sai-cotd-cables-subs-by-service-1.png
[/QUOTE]

Apollo

VIP
If they get rid of cash, you can always use bitcoin or similar crypto-currencies for anonymous transactions.
People are already doing this, hiring hackers, buying fake IDs, drugs, guns etc. from the darknet and paying them with bitcoin.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
RCV,
Good looks with the chart bro.:nvjpqts: Cable companies gotta step up their game.

They actually didn't mention the black market when they brought up the cash part. They just talked about how people who work under table will be hit the most. But yea I agree cash won't disappear that easily.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Only thing I watch on TV is live sports.

I get my news, films and series online.

If they get rid of cash, you can always use bitcoin or similar crypto-currencies for anonymous transactions.
People are already doing this, hiring hackers, buying fake IDs, drugs, guns etc. from the darknet and paying them with bitcoin.

I have always been afraid of banks~Andrew Jackson. They would never allow that

@Air Jalam I have access to everything through my TV and PlayStation, plus the added comfort of a bigger
screen. The only time I use my tablet is in the shower, when I listen to something.

I think Facebook would just buy out any company that comes next

R

rcv

I have always been afraid of banks~Andrew Jackson. They would never allow that

@Air Jalam I have access to everything through my TV and PlayStation, plus the added comfort of a bigger
screen. The only time I use my tablet is in the shower, when I listen to something.

I think Facebook would just buy out any company that comes next

Yeah one of the things that's big in the software world right now is cross platform development. All the big apps/companies are trying to get their product on everything. Wallahi i seen fridges that have netflix now lmao. And yeah facebook is already buying out companies. They acquired Instagram for a billion and Whatsapp for like 15 bill.

The cash thing is over-exaggerated. I don't think most people would be too pleased if they were forced to use credit/debit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts