Facebook and Twitter censor NYpost bombshell story about Hunter Biden.

Will this bombshell report effect the outcome of the election just like Clinton emails in 2016?!

• Yes. It will affect the election in favour of Trump.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No. It won't be that influential.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Senior Manager at Facebook Andy Stone, gloated about their censorship of the story on his Twitter account. He's a former staffer for Dem senator.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
I say repeal section230 that protects these left wing "publishers". They're not platforms as they usually claim it.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Hunter Biden is a classic example of the saying "it's not what you know it's who you know". If he was handling sensitive emails they should at least have been encrypted or at least have his harddrive encrypted before he sent it off to the repair store.

:ohlord:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Hunter Biden is a classic example of the saying "it's not what you know it's who you know". If he was handling sensitive emails they should at least have been encrypted or at least have his harddrive encrypted before he sent it off to the repair store.

:ohlord:
Hunter Biden must be Fredo kkkkkkk. The dumb brother of Beau Biden who was a successful decorated marine and former attorney general of Delaware State. Biden speaks in awe of his late son, he never does that with Hunter.

GemState

36/21
VIP
The Hunter Biden fiasco won't affect the election too much.

I don't even think the Hillary emails were that big a deal, it was just people really really hated Hillary beforehand, the emails just reminded people what a liar she was as they were about to hold their nose and vote.

Trending