Face reveal

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
I posted my picture before and I will do it again, excuse the angle and scruffiness. Corona got a nigga looking homeless, I promise I'm usually well put together.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who's insta did you steal this photo from? :stopit:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Follow me on twitter, it's literally the only social media I got, @5mali_pirate and say hi. Depending on how good looking you are, you might get a reply, you get me?
bro, you should be careful posting your pic here. You might get doxxed esp if you have a very good career.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan βœ‹
bro, you should be careful posting your pic here. You might get doxxed esp if you have a very good career.
Bro absolutely, but the company I work for belongs to a close family friend and he relies on me too much for me to get fired. Also this forum is full of masaakiin, doubt they can do anything tbh

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Bro absolutely, but the company I work for belongs to a close family friend and he relies on me too much for me to get fired. Also this forum is full of masaakiin, doubt they can do anything tbh
Ah okay thats good. But yo there's a lot of weirdos on this site. The vast majority are cool even the trolls, but Idk the risk is still there.

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Follow me on twitter, it's literally the only social media I got, @5mali_pirate and say hi. Depending on how good looking you are, you might get a reply, you get me?
If you were gonna steal a picture saxiib you should have choose a better looking person. I cant imagine how poor @5mali_pirate must feel knowing that his picture is being used by a SSPot troll :mjlol:

Trending