Fabio Cannavaro appreciation thread

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

One of my fav defender. What a player.:wow:
I remember the final against France I was the only one at the xaafad rooting for Italy and Italy got the dub.:whew:

hussein

Akh Right movement
Ik they’re Muslim had a France kit as a kid but that final I was rooting for Italy.:manny:

My fav international team is Portugal. Hence my username.
Are you a Portugal fan because of Ronaldo. I know lots of people who support Portugal cause only Ronaldo is from there

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Are you a Portugal fan because of Ronaldo. I know lots of people who support Portugal cause only Ronaldo is from there
No I’m a Portugal fan because you of Figo hence my name.

Nothing wrong with people supporting Portugal because of Ronaldo we’ve all started supporting a national team because of one player who we adored.

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
No I’m a Portugal fan because you of Figo hence my name.

Nothing wrong with people supporting Portugal because of Ronaldo we’ve all started supporting a national team because of one player who we adored.
Figo was a snake

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
When I play, this is the position I like. Not big for cb but it's about reading the game just like this guys is doing. Best position imo :samwelcome:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
When I play, this is the position I like. Not big for cb but it's about reading the game just like this guys is doing. Best position imo :samwelcome:
:hmm:Didn’t know you played soccer? Do you play for fun or were you in a high school/youth team?

I played youth and high school soccer.I played LW my fav position.

When I was younger I liked goalkeeping but I grew out of it as I got older. Started to like offense hence why LW became my fav position.

I also like defensive midfield. Bit of
1585219193666.gif
:wow1:

Trending

Latest posts