Faaraxs would you marry these women from Canada?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I'm just picturing me being one of their aabos and walking in on this. I might faint and need to be hospitalized for the night.

:pachah1:
Poor Aabo is probably working in a taxi all night while his daughter is beggin for the D :tocry: :tocry:

Why would they expose themselves like this , if ur gonna do a madness keep it on the down low. Feel bad for their parents , miskeens prolly have 150/90 bp.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
What the f*ck is this shit , bac la'aan kulaha, acuudubilaahi ,

:deadmanny::deadosama:

sxb I was smoking the tangerine now I'm wheezing like I catch Covid wlahi
I need to clean my eyes with bleach and return to the music thread instead posting more international hip hop.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Never judge young people by a moment that just happened to be caught by a camera. I seen this video years ago, they could be completely different people now :)

Hip hop is influencing our community, look at this gaashin, she talking about being liberated, they are trying to ruin our community and companies are benefiting from this:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Hip hop is influencing our community, look at this gaashin, she talking about being liberated, they are trying to ruin our community and companies are benefiting from this:

That's someone's mother. My god... that's just sad.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

Bac laan for that ***** :pachah1: :pachah1:
Reer henny hands down the most ghetto somali diaspora. :mjlaugh: I knew reer henny was autistic after i saw this mugshot
mugshot-of-top5,-toronto-rapper-wanted-for-first-degree-murder.jpeg

Trending