Faaraxs so gaala

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
That's rape bro I'm too young to be fucking around. I cant be out here being sneaky with any kinda handcuffs :dead:
bruuh if she's in ur bed and ur fucking while preforming ur jobb u do a trix and she ends up in hand cuffs thats not rape its adventures they love that shit

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
When she wakes me up at 3:30 am to tell me she’s in the mood and she annoyingly persists till I “fulfill my obligation”.

I love doing “it” as much as the next guy but there’s a time and a space. I love sleep I can’t lie :mjlol: :mjdontkno:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
When she believes in zodiac signs, astrology and horoscopes and tells you she don‘t date (insert zodiac sign) men
LMFAOO do you know how many girls came up to me and said “hey I think you and I would connect let’s be friends you are an Aquarius“ :drakekidding:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
When her coochie smell like fermented fish and when she doesnt wash her ass properly.
When she gives short ass answers.
When she only hollers for a favor.
All icks for me

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
LMFAOO do you know how many girls came up to me and said “hey I think you and I would connect let’s be friends you are an Aquarius“ :drakekidding:
Ufff I can‘t stand these girls :childplease: i hope you avoid them or else you‘ll start talking like them loool Allah forbid

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
When she believes in zodiac signs, astrology and horoscopes and tells you she don‘t date (insert zodiac sign) men
:pachah1: :pachah1:
Put some respec on horoscopes. Makes it easier for niggas to figure out what these horoscope ho's are about.
Feed them a cup of scorpio with a tablespoon of taurus with a splash of leo.

Trending