Faaraxs changing for the worse.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
No we need more of this. I'd rather they do it out in the open than in the dark and spread all kinds of diseases like HIV to unsuspecting somali women.

No we need more of this. I'd rather they do it out in the open than in the dark and spread all kinds of diseases like HIV to unsuspecting somali women.
images.jpeg

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Why are you wishing us to become like this?.
No sex outside of marriage no hiv. Simple as that.
:russ:You both misunderstood lol, I'm saying that guy is clearly gay, futada laga wasa to be more blunt. He's clearly endorsing himself to other men not women. There are alot of men like him but they do their dirt on the low, get married and still mess with men without their wife knowing. I'm saying I'd rather they prodcast it so women know what his real preference is and avoid him.:fittytousand:

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
:russ:You both misunderstood lol, I'm saying that guy is clearly gay, futada laga wasa to be more blunt. He's clearly endorsing himself to other men not women. There are alot of men like him but they do their dirt on the low, get married and still mess with men without their wife knowing. I'm saying I'd rather they prodcast it so women know what his real preference is and avoid him.:fittytousand:
Ok yeh. Bisexuals will spread the hiv to the woman.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Boqorada Some bisexual men will give u HIV on purpose because u have wronged them. Its a twisted revenge scheme

Trending

Latest posts