Faarax vlogger experiences racism in India

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
I was on a cricket tour with my schools First Team last summer. We played a couple of fixtures in India and Sri Lanka. I can tell you first hand that Hindus (not Indians as a whole) were the most racist towards me. Very odd looks and expletives thrown at me. It got bad enough that our coach had to speak to me.

Sri Lankans on the other hand are some of the most welcoming and miskeen people I’ve met. I will make sure I revisit Sri Lanka one day on holiday

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I was on a cricket tour with my schools First Team last summer. We played a couple of fixtures in India and Sri Lanka. I can tell you first hand that Hindus (not Indians as a whole) were the most racist towards me. Very odd looks and expletives thrown at me. It got bad enough that our coach had to speak to me.

Sri Lankans on the other hand are some of the most welcoming and miskeen people I’ve met. I will make sure I revisit Sri Lanka one day on holiday
Wow! I always wanted to visit the Taaj Mahal but I never knew Indians were this racist! I am going to visit Japan now

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
How do we know that actually happened without any proof?
Are you really that fucking braindead and retarded that you cannot formulate your own ideas and decide if something on the internet is either fake or not?

I mean, use your own logic for one. There’s 2 possibilities:

1. It’s fake and this guy took a random video of a random hotel in some shitty part of a city in india saying they were racist
2. It’s true and this guy was denied at a random hotel in some shitty part of a city in india because of his race.

You cannot decide which one is more believable?

Are you really that fucking braindead and retarded that you cannot formulate your own ideas and decide if something on the internet is either fake or not?

I mean, use your own logic for one. There’s 2 possibilities:

1. It’s fake and this guy took a random video of a random hotel in some shitty part of a city in india saying they were racist
2. It’s true and this guy was denied at a random hotel in some shitty part of a city in india because of his race.

You cannot decide which one is more believable?
I’ll excuse your ignorance because of your age.

KinsiHilaac

Pretend there is a title here
I have seen a Somali traveler on Tiktok and they visited India. Then after they wanted to stay in an Indian hotel and they got denied 💀💀

cuz they were African… and the hotel staff said “ we don’t accommodate Africans”

When I tell you my jaw dropped-
I don’t understand the logic of this

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch

Wait but Arabs are racist to Indians and Indians are racist to you so that means🤦‍♂️😭 no way Indians are literally the bottom of the barrel how is it possible

Garaad diinle

 
There are roughly as many people in india as there are in the african continent, we're talking about country more populated than the whole of europe. It be interesting to visit the country but the hindutva movement and their attitude towards muslims is quite problematic and therefore i'd rather visit Indonesia instead which has far more interesting scenery.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
What do I see :damedamn:
🇪🇹
Screenshot_20230306_190708.jpg

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Came across him on insta pretty cool guy

The Hindu mark on his forehead (which immediately takes him out of Islam) and Ethio colours bead on his hair and chest strap.....yeah, good on the street shitters, he's a bloody disgrace.