TRENDING NEWS FAARAX showcases his 4 obedient and happy wives before Somali national television. Urges other men to horde as many females as possible.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
He’s good looking (as are all 4 women) and they seem happy what’s the issue?

Yall busted faaraxs wish that was you. If you ain’t blessed with his quruxness then forget about it.

Or get your money up not your funny up.
are you ok? :heh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I only find the second wife to be somewhat cute

not so much of the others.

@Basra

Gri you chose the most light skin one and the one who used zero make up. No indhoo kuul xaata

agaaah

your taste is interesting tho. U must be an authentic geeljiire in your soul. I bet you prefer milk of camel and camel meat under a hut than jetting across world. Yet you are very modern, with high taste for modern blings blings interests. u r a true nationalist. No wonder u abhor Ethiopians. It makes sense now. I think i know u now more than ever before just based on this preference. Possibly all this is because u came to the west, grown up, with your taste for ashy xaliiimo fetish intact.

HA HA HA HA HA HA AH

Something is at amiss. Its not natural. Yes, i know Islam Allows 4 wives, but even the best of examples, our prophet pbuh, his wives never lived together. Also, several documented episodes of jealousies among the mothers of the umma.

I know, this is all camera & behind the scenes, there must be a different story, but i don't buy it.

But if indeed it is true and no drama between them, then mashalaah walaahi they are blessed. I doubt it tho :(

It’s not even the drama, the key words in Islam(that’s often deliberately ignored)is that he must provide, protect, love and spend time with each one equally(paraphrase) and if he cannot then he’s not permitted to marry multiple by doing so he’s breaking the rules therefore it’s probably even questionable if the marriage is even fully halal as he’s actively infringing on the women’s rights everyday he’s married to them. Yes, he might get all the pleasure in life but in aakiro it’ll be a different story. Allah knows best!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It’s not even the drama, the key words in Islam(that’s often deliberately ignored)is that he must provide, protect, love and spend time with each one equally(paraphrase) and if he cannot then he’s not permitted to marry multiple by doing so he’s breaking the rules therefore it’s probably even questionable if the marriage is even fully halal as he’s actively infringing on the women’s rights everyday he’s married to them. Yes, he might get all the pleasure in life but in aakiro it’ll be a different story. Allah knows best!

Amirah

I sense some violent feminist sensibility here. AM i wrong?

Amirah

I sense some violent feminist sensibility here. AM i wrong?

lol burden my ignorance but what is “violent feminist sensibility”? If it’s something good that has something to do with strong relentless defender of women and their rights then YES absolutely I am! 😁😆🥰

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
lol burden my ignorance but what is “violent feminist sensibility”? If it’s something good that has something to do with strong relentless defender of women and their rights then YES absolutely I am! 😁😆🥰

Nacaaal Binti Saaan Duub Waxiid

Am watching u nayaa
1609527887551.png

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

What happened to your other account @Angelina?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I wonder if they all sleep in same bed :patrice:
Either way mashallah, wish them a long and fruitful union!:rejoice:

Ofcourse they are, look at the tension when they stare at each other, they probably make fool around and cheat on the poor fella when he goes to work. :drakelaugh:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
From a sociological perspective, we could say these women are doing what is good for them and their children. Men back home are not required to be active dads or help with chores around the house, so it is not surprising that they mentioned when one gives birth, the others help her blah blah.. These women choose right given their circumstances, I suppose? 🙃

I'm just grateful to live in a world where men being involved dads and monogamy is the norm coz there's no way I'll be okay with this sort of arrangement!
giphy (3).gif

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
He’s good looking (as are all 4 women) and they seem happy what’s the issue?

Yall busted faaraxs wish that was you. If you ain’t blessed with his quruxness then forget about it.

Or get your money up not your funny up.

I look like him less grey hairs

So you will be number 2 after @Halimo Supremist

HOLD UP ARE YOU A WOMEN FIRST

IF YES THEN YOU WILL BE MY NEXT WIFE

END OF DISCUSSION See YOU IN THE UK IN TWO WEEKS

Welcome to the team my friend

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
From a sociological perspective, we could say these women are doing what is good for them and their children. Men back home are not required to be active dads or help with chores around the house, so it is not surprising that they mentioned when one gives birth, the others help her blah blah.. These women choose right given their circumstances, I suppose? 🙃

I'm just grateful to live in a world where men being involved dads and monogamy is the norm coz there's no way I'll be okay with this sort of arrangement!
View attachment 162670
I have complaint you are hr right

I have had a few weird conversations with Anita she keeps asking me about my penis size and I don't appreciate it what will you HODAN FROM HR

Trending