4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Finally some good PR
art fun GIF

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP

This is so me I love to help people to we Somalis deserve to be rewarded for our hospitality right is this you @Jiron?

Yes brother, Somalis are known for their compassion and always giving to the needy. This is one out of many aspects in our culture that we should cherish and accentuate. It always makes my day when I can make a small difference in someones life :)

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
He got what he deserved. He asked for 1 and gave 10, so generous

Inspirational :kendrickcry:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
These type of threads never go platinum get no responses my theory about Somalis loving controversy is bearing fruit :birdman::bell:@Sophisticate was right

It's actually just human psychology. In the news media there is this cliché that goes around. "What leads bleeds." People sadly resonate more with the negative than positive. It's called the negativity bias.

It's good you're doing your part to combat it with this thread spotlighting the kindness of a Somali stranger. I prefer it to the usual headlines that are often fixated on the latest controversy.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

This is so me I love to help people to we Somalis deserve to be rewarded for our hospitality right is this you @Jiron?

Soooooo the moral of the story is NEVER turned down someone begging on the street? Got it. Noted. We Somalis waz always generous

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
By the way-- Somalis and Minnesotans and Scandanavians are naturally generous people. No wonder God placed us in these lands because our souls are similar