Faarax proposes to some leng ting in McDonalds😂😂

XalimosVeryOwn

Timothée Chalamet
I get it’s the thought that counts, but why do it at McDonalds? Did you put all the money into the ring? bisinka

GuanYu

Custom title
Can't believe this is near where I live, Reer Ealing somalis are down bad :pachah1:

First, He got down on his knee for a woman, He shoulda straight ringed up the Father

2ndly he done it IN A MCDONALD :deadrose: :dead1: He clearly hasn't thought this out well

Can't blame her at all for storming off

do better reer Ealing and collect your son

But I feel Suspicious this was a prank though....

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Can't believe this is near where I live, Reer Ealing somalis are down bad :pachah1:

First, He got down on his knee for a woman, He shoulda straight ringed up the Father

2ndly he done it IN A MCDONALD :deadrose: :dead1: He clearly hasn't thought this out well

Can't blame her at all for storming off

do better reer Ealing and collect your son
Is this @Arma son?

GuanYu

Custom title
It was a prank lol..
This is the girl's real account
Aight Suspicions confirmed, Clout is one hell of a Drug, Doesn't change the fact that Reer Ealing still took that L. So my guy went from a prospective groom to an Non Alphabetic list actor?!? That's Even worse :damn: :damn: West Ealing Odeys need to come collect him he wilding :pachah1::pachah1:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Aight Suspicions confirmed, Clout is one hell of a Drug, Doesn't change the fact that Reer Ealing still took that L. So my guy went from a prospective groom to an Non Alphabetic list actor?!? That's Even worse :damn: :damn: West Ealing Odeys need to come collect him he wilding :pachah1::pachah1:
This is an even bigger UK L then we thought

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
In what world was she leng? Also rule number 1 never propose in public. One of two things will happen she'll lie to save you face or she'll straight stand you up like what happened to this sorry excuse of a Faarax.

People may say, oh TheSomaliCeasar why are you so mean the guy has feelings, I'll say the truth don't care about his feelings. He's gonna have to firm that L :sass2:

Horta why is maaryoole men kneeling before women and proposing

ab67616d0000b273ff1c8fd567e6793489892a88.jpeg

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
First of all, he should pull up his trousers. Busting low at that big age. As for her, she's ghetto asf.

Trending