Faarax Mucalim One Of the Most Principled Somali Personalities

Former kenyan mp assesses situation in upcoming Jubbaland electiona. His statements are quite accurate, and him being a clansmen of madoobe shows he doesn't hold bias.

But former Lagdera MP Maalim Farah cautioned Kenya against interfering in Jubaland elections because it will create more problems between Kenya and Somalia.

“If we align ourselves with clans, then we will have a problem with other sub-clans. The most important foreign relations policy is reciprocity. It is easier to defeat a country with 45 different languages than one big homogenous group like Somalia,” Farah said.

He urged Kenya to deal with Somalia as a nation and not with regional states because despite the fact that that they fought as clans, they are quickly getting over it.

Joined at the hip

He is also very critical of the administration in Jubaland which he says has not built even one classroom, or a health centre since taking in Kismayu.

“They went there, cut deals with Al-Shabaab to share resources at the Port and in charcoal business which led to the massive destruction of the Boni forest, also known as Bushbush on the Somalia side,” Farah said.

The former MP had nothing good to say about the Madobe‘s leadership. “I don’t blame him because he has no capacity. He never went to school and even the title Sheikh is just a title,” he said

He described the bespectacled and bearded leader as a man who began as a small businessman at a time when smuggling goods across the Somalia-Kenya border around Dobley was rife.

“Our relations with Somalia are permanent because they will always be our neighbours and we are joined to them at the hip. We are not joined to a small region in Somalia,” said the former Deputy Speaker.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wa nasab nasab dhalay war niiyow these events showed me that many OG are good people like Xidig, Duq bilow, Farax Macalin most of them are real reer Waamo so they have good relationships with Beesha, its the ones that fled from Jigjiga after Abdi Iley was chased out that are the trouble makers and must be dealt with.

When ur enemy is openly talking about annexation then u know ur lost. Madobe needs to be trialled for treason

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
When ur enemy is openly talking about annexation then u know ur lost. Madobe needs to be trialled for treason

Right, at the very least bring another OG who isn't loyal to Kenya

TekNiKo

VIP
Has Farmajo landed in Kismayo yet?
:mjlol:
Hes in Djibouti actually, making a masterful move, Ethiopia, Eritrea and Somalia shall vote for Djibouti to have a seat in the UN Security Council, instead of Kenya giving us a big advantage in the grand scheme of things.

You should worry about Deni who is being disrespected by Karaash and rejected his electoral commision, notice no MJ makes topics about the bad things happening in PL? Talk about bias.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Hes in Djibouti actually, making a masterful move, Ethiopia, Eritrea and Somalia shall vote for Djibouti to have a seat in the UN Security Council, instead of Kenya giving us a big advantage in the grand scheme of things.

You should worry about Deni who is being disrespected by Karaash and rejected his electoral commision, notice no MJ makes topics about the bad things happening in PL? Talk about bias.
Eritrea is voting for Djibouti to get a seat on the UN Security Council while they're still technically at war with them?
:drakekidding:

TekNiKo

VIP
*Aabo Ethiopia

How long before we hear that from every marehan household?:farmajoyaab:
Nigga we literally have Kikiyus claiming to own JL, I dont see Ethiopia claiming any of our lands and want to make it a "county" of Kenya. No wonder it doesn't bother you since you already accepted humiliating defeat in NFD!

Nigga we literally have Kikiyus claiming to own JL, I dont see Ethiopia claiming any of our lands and want to make it a "county" of Kenya. No wonder it doesn't bother you since you already accepted humiliating defeat in NFD!
Xabashi may be your brothers but they arent mine.

Regardless, they failed you, why you still licking their futo?:gucciwhat:

TekNiKo

VIP
Xabashi may be your brothers but they arent mine.

Regardless, they failed you, why you still licking their futo?:gucciwhat:

Failed how? Did you expect them to storm Villa Kismayu or something and be rogue about it? Niyoow meesha nidaam ayaa ka jiraa, when the President along with the IC decide its time to strike thats when they will do their job as AMISOM peacekeepers, right now the election of Ahmed Madoobe or the sham election didn't even happen yet.

Trending