Faarax mocked for marrying a fat Hindi

Somali + South Asian gotta be one of the worst interracial pairings
Short with a giant hairy forehead. I can't take it
sexy dance GIF by tokyomegaplex

Wonyluvr

ā€œla vie en rosešŸ„€ ~ā€. on hiatus
VIP
Then why don't they speak Hindi or any of the South Asian languages if they are mixed with South Asian? In fact, if you asked those people, they would tell you they are Arab.
Ethnic Somalis mixed with Arabs South Asians Persians Bantus over the course of hundreds of years plus it was in Somalia and then boom new people group :mjpls: .Some say they are Arab but ethnic Somalis do the same thing šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ itā€™s a common thing people do ig

Keo

VIP
Ethnic Somalis mixed with Arabs South Asians Persians Bantus over the course of hundreds of years plus it was in Somalia and then boom new people group :mjpls: .Some say they are Arab but ethnic Somalis do the same thing šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ itā€™s a common thing people do ig
You must be a madow or something to spout this nonsense.

Wonyluvr

ā€œla vie en rosešŸ„€ ~ā€. on hiatus
VIP
Why are you going so hard to defend South Asians? Somalis barely had any contact with them. We are much closer to Arabs.
Where did you get that from šŸ˜­šŸ˜­.Somalis did have contact with South Asians there used to be Indian Quarters in Mogadishu if im not Mistaken.Of course we arenā€™t close to them šŸ’€šŸ’€

Hockey Wtf GIF by Budweiser Canada

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
A hindi mixed with Somali =a somali with more body hair and jileec hair

I cant imagine there will be too much difference or change

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Faaraxs polluting our gene pool with hairy crooked nosed umpa lumpa, at least why didn't he go for the hot ones in bollywood movies. Sure they also are genetically inferior but at least they are aestetically pleasing to look at, I know its nose jobs and other corrections but aduunka wuu ku raaxeysan laha ilmhiisna ha iska gaabgaab naadan.