Faarax mocked for marrying a fat Hindi

Too many little boys have grown comfortable insulting strangers on the internet. Keep going and see where it takes you if you have the guts to try that shiit in real life.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why does she still have the Hindhu dot on her forehead? Stupid Farah. but i guess this is better than him becoming GAY or a sus who makes it their profession to make fun of Xaliimos

He is joking about a mans wife. Would you take it "softly", if someone joked about your wife or any other female relatives nether region.?
Are you a muslim? This man clearly married a woman that is not only not a muslim, but also not one of the people of the book which is clearly HARAM!!! Look at the hindu dot on her head and the uncovered scarf. Spare me your outrage sir:comeon:

Willingly condemning your own off-spring to a lifetime of being half Pajeet is beyond cruel wallahi. Why sxb, why? Rolling out the red carpet for bullies before they're even out the womb. Savage lol
:chrisfreshhah:

Willingly condemning your own off-spring to a lifetime of being half Pajeet is beyond cruel wallahi. Why sxb, why? Rolling out the red carpet for bullies before they're even out the womb. Savage lol
:chrisfreshhah:
After watching so many Bollywood films you slowly find yourself turning into a pajeet. Next thing you know your head starts bobbing as you speak, India becomes so appealing to visit and your dream woman is a pajeeta. A cousin of mine is a prime example of this syndrome. It's an acquired taste.

After watching so many Bollywood films you slowly find yourself turning into a pajeet. Next thing you know your head starts bobbing as you speak, India becomes so appealing to visit and your dream woman is a pajeeta. A cousin of mine is a prime example of this syndrome. It's an acquired taste.
Is it also an acquired smell?

Kani waa neef caadiya ah sister. He's the real doqon of this site.
Lol, if you knew how I confused I was. How is he calling you retarded when he gave me a thumbs down as well 😂😭

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

I apologize for giving you a thumbs down. I removed it now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was thinking what did I do! I was just defending Farax and his right to marry the timo jelec.

Lol, if you knew how I confused I was. How is he calling you retarded when he gave me a thumbs down as well 😂😭

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

I was thinking what did I do! I was just defending Farax and his right to marry the timo jelec.
He's dense, don't mind him.
he's in another thread abusing me because I told him ancient Egyptians have no relationship with us Somalis contrary to a myth that's being spread around by fobs, including himself.

Faarax divesting from a xalimo to a hairy indian is a travesty.
The only divestment that make any kind of sense for the faraxs is when they marry other east africans.

Trending