#Faarax MAKEUP CHALLENGE LOOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
none of that is complimentary tbh

like that shit was lowkey insults and a half but i let it all slide

When you have eyebrows that are naturally so perfectly formed but people think you paid money to have them shaped...
636050669175340572-1348210504_first-world-problems-girl-cover.jpg

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Not only did they do this sus shit, they literally put it out on social media for everyone to see, forever. Niggas these days....:hova:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I knew a Somali boy who used to do his eyebrows. But he swore blind he was straight idk.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
i mean if the single life is what y'all going for, then by all means try that makeup shit :dead:

Not only did they do this sus shit, they literally put it out on social media for everyone to see, forever. Niggas these days....:hova:

but how come no one in the crew... like... you know... went "nah we ain't doing this"

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I wanna put make up on my faarax
Second time I'm seconding.

:susp:What you do in the bedroom is between you and your man but please for the love of god if you have a young boy don't put make-up on him or have him prance around in your heels and a dress. You might think its 'cute' but really it's messed up and could be harmful to him psychologically. :ufdup:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
i mean if the single life is what y'all going for, then by all means try that makeup shit :dead:

but how come no one in the crew... like... you know... went "nah we ain't doing this"
Maybe they're a bunch of sissies too. That's the only explanation.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
When you have eyebrows that are naturally so perfectly formed but people think you paid money to have them shaped...
636050669175340572-1348210504_first-world-problems-girl-cover.jpg

>a dude paying to have his eyebrows done or having the agency to do it himself

yeah fam. that...

that is some hella wack shit right there :birdman:

it's basically the first step towards the maybelline "get the London look" crew in the video :mjlol:

lush

>,,<
:susp:What you do in the bedroom is between you and your man but please for the love of god if you have a young boy don't put make-up on him or have him prance around in your heels and a dress. You might think its 'cute' but really it's messed up and could be harmful to him psychologically. :ufdup:

nah I'll put make on him in the kitchen. Easy to get hold of water if I make any mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts