#Faarax MAKEUP CHALLENGE LOOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Inaalilaah waa inaa ilayhi raajucun. Is this what its come down to. Tolaaay oo tolaaayeeey:drakewtf::holeup::jcoleno::what::wtf: ....Faaraxs on that makeup challenge ahahha:russ::siilaanyosmile:

ReeBorama

Those battyboys, have the audacity to threaten us about taking our xalimos. What sort of blasphemous fuckery is this:O27GWRK:
:mugshotman::farole:?

ReeBorama

The things people do for likes. :snoop:

What on earth were they thinking do ya reckon? Get a nookie from one of'em cute girls who were giving them the face paint? Loool nacalaaa. The things we do for S11L
:yloezpe:

What on earth were they thinking do ya reckon? Get a nookie from one of'em cute girls who were give the face paints? Loool nacalaaa. The things we do for S11L
:yloezpe:
They ain't getting any siil doing that. Probably have their DMs filled with AbdiJohnsons by now.:mjlol:

they look good with the eyebrows, if i were them I'd do my eyerbows or get them shaped or tattood or something because it really made a difference on their faces.

Last edited:
loooooooooolll haha funny bastards. its good that they aren't insecure though, I would do this as a dare. :drakelaugh::mjlol:

ReeBorama

Looool I dont know why but we have always had this knack of making fun of ourselves. I think its what sets us apart from other Africans. I doubt there are any other black/african/Black American lads who could do this and get away with it.

Still, I would fucking lock them up those two boys in a room and would not feed them for a week. Saqajaamiin walaahi testosterone drought ridden bastards

VixR

Veritas
On the real, to me they seem secure af. And it's just a one time thing.

It doesn't ruin or take jack squat from their masculinity, in my opinion.

But for variety's sake, @ChickenOriental Come check out these dayuuths, fam :siilaanyolaugh:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Niggas like this that make these girls think niggas like me tweak eyebrows and shit

i know where this conspiracy is coming from now

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
All the faaraxs on SSpot are constantly looking for a way to squeeze in a humble-brag about how attractive they are. Naga daa, bliis stob.

none of that is complimentary tbh

like that shit was lowkey insults and a half but i let it all slide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending